Tips for white water rafting in Ladakh
Try White water rafting in Leh to enjoy the adventure with scenic views
Rated 4.2/5 (based on 762 reviews )
Best time to visit
Sep - Oct
- Pangong Tso
Tips for White Water Rafting
- Rafting difficulty level of grades from I to V are available in the Indus and Zanskar River in Ladakh. Based on your expertise level, choose the right grade of rafting
- Hire the top rafting agency and get guidance from an experienced rafter for your safety. Thrill is good but safety is important as well
- Inform your guide about your medical condition, if any
- Don’t forget to wear life jacket and proper shoes
- Don’t stand up while rafting
- If you fall into the river by any chance, don’t panic. You have life jacket on you. Float on your back with your toes pointed up by facing downstream and reach your raft safely
- Wear Wet suits, neoprene, polypropylene, wool in cooler months to keep you warm while rafting
- Avoid going rafting alone
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Ladakh
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Thrillseekers can ride on rapids from Class 1 to Class 4.
There are several tour operators in Leh that provide rafting packages to travellers on the thunderous rapids of Indus and Zanskar Rivers.
The time taken for acclimatization differs from person to person. Usually oen must rest for one whole day even if you are feeling ok. Avoid alcohol for a minimum of 3 days, and increase your intake of water. The biggest cause of Acute Mountain Sickness is dehydration.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018