Tips for City Palace in Jaipur
The charming City Palace that provides a deep insight into Jaipur's glorious past
Rated 4/5 (based on 893 reviews )
Best time to visit
Apr - Feb
- Ideal for couples
- Historical Sightseeing
Tips for City Palace
- City Palace entry fee varies for children, adults, and foreign visitors
- City Palace tickets include an entry to art galleries and Jaigarh, which is located near Amber Fort
- City Palace timings are from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm every day
- Best time to visit Jaipur and City Palace is between October and February when the weather is pleasant
- Travellers can visit nearby attractions such as Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar in Jaipur
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Jaipur
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Unfortunately, photography is not allowed within the City Palace premises.
If you want to fully explore the City Palace in Jaipur, be prepared to spend at least 3 to 4 hours there.
The City Palace was built by Raja Man Singh during 1729-1732 AD.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018