Tips For Hawa Mahal Jaipur
Pay a visit to the "Palace of the Winds" and enjoy the architectural beauty
Rated 4/5 (based on 899 reviews )
Best time to visit
Apr - Feb
- Ideal for couples
- Historical Sightseeing
Tips for Hawa Mahal
- The best time to take pictures of the Hawa Mahal is early in the morning as the sunlight is hitting the structure or late at night when it is lit up
- It is important to note that camera charges for the monument are separate from the ticket charges
- The Jantar Mantar, and the City Palace are both at walking distance from the Hawa Mahal in Jaipur. Hence the travelers can visit all 3 monuments together
- While exploring the features of the Hawa Mahal from inside, it is important to be careful as some of them are pretty low
- The area around Hawa Mahal is ideal also for street shopping but haggling is strongly advised as the prices can come down monumentally.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Jaipur
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Hawa Mahal in Jaipur was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in 1799.
It is called Hawa Mahal due to the numerous windows (953, to be precise), which ensure a continuous flow of breeze, keeping the mahal cool.
Yes, around 50 rupees per head. No charge for photography.
Hawa Mahal opens for tourists at 9:30 in the morning and closes by 4:30 in the evening.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018