Tips for Seafood on Mt. Lavinia Beach
Seafood at its very best at Mt. Lavinia Beach in Colombo
Rated 4.2/5 (based on 2731 reviews )
Tips for Seafood On Mt Lavinia Beach
- Carry an umbrella. The heat can be very unsettling to people visiting from abroad
- Always carry sunscreen for the trip to the beachside. This another one of the best tips for seafood on Mt Lavinia Beach
- Try as many varieties of local seafood preparations as possible
- Some of the most popular restaurants include Seafood Cove and Mt. Lavinia Beach Hotel
- This spot is included in the Tuk-Tuk safari as well
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Colombo
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Most busy hours for dinner are from 8 pm to midnight.
Connoisseurs can try seafood like crab, grilled fish, and deep-fried prawns.
Seafood Cove, Lavinia Breeze, The Angler, La Voile Blanche, and Buba Beach Restaurant are popular spots to enjoy seafood.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018