Songkran Festival Travel Guide
Immerse yourself in the biggest water warfare in Thailand
Rated 4.2/5 (based on 4572 reviews )
Tips for Songkran Festival
- Songkran Festival is one of the largest and craziest festivals celebrated in the streets of Chiang Mai. However, before you come out of your safe zone to partake in this water festival, here are a few tips to enjoy Songkran Festival at its best. Choose to wear old clothes and sandals that do not let you disappoint after getting ruined in the water fights
- Do not ride a scooter on the wet streets, as it might leave you injured later. Instead, hire a tuk-tuk or stroll through the streets
- While walking along the moat, keep your mouth closed and wear eyeglasses in order to prevent the consumption of dirty water
- Avoid drinking alcohol, as the crazy festival often leaves everyone strolling through the streets all day
- Avoid splashing water on monks, infants, and elderly people, and respect the local traditions and culture.
Unlimited Choices. Trusted Agents. Best Prices. Happy Memories.
Our experts would love to create a package just for you!
Fill in your requirements here >
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Authentic Traveler Reviews
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Rinku's 5 days trip to Chiang MaiMy experience was very good...I enjoyed a lot...travel agency arranged all things in proper way..our tour guide also very nice... always they have in touch in phn ..
Kavitasharma's 5 days trip to Chiang MaiArrangements are very good. Agent was so helping specially shree mam and gourav sir. Phuket beaches are very beautiful...waana ho again in life...very enjoyable trip
Vikaspatel's 8 days trip to Chiang MaiWe had awesome trip. We enjoyed a lot. This all happened bcz of your efforts. Thank you
Kritikam's 6 days trip to Chiang MaiOur Thailand trip was really well planned and effectively organized by the travel empire. We've got all the facilities as per said in the itinerary. thanks for making it a memorable trip.
Om's 5 days trip to Chiang MaiVery good hotel, gentle cab driver, no any problems over all great trip
Saurabh's 5 days trip to Chiang MaiI have been through a good phase of newly wedded life. I thank Ms. Khyati and Mr. Rishi for arranging the wonderful trip as per my requirements. Though, Initially I thought of being extra charged, but nonetheless It was as per the demanded requisites. Thank you again Ms. Khyati and Mr. Rishi, Keep in touch for next trip :P :)
Palash's 7 days trip to Chiang MaiI was not given the services I was offered in the package. I had to pay for stuff which I had not asked. Sic transfer were asking to wait for over 5 hours.
Pratik's 7 days trip to Chiang MaiI m fully satisfied with the services provided by Nitsa Holidays. They have provided full assistance before and during the trip. They were very supportive and gave instant reply to my query. Overall my experience was very good.
Abhinav's 7 days trip to Chiang MaiIt is Really Good they offered what they promised at the time of booking. It's really helpful in planning the trip in your own way selecting the best out of it.
Amit's 5 days trip to Chiang MaiVery Nice Planned Trip By Pinky And Satyajit. It was an awesome experience to book our trip through Travel Traingle Break Bag. All The Guide And Drivers Are Very Co Operative Very Friendly. Will Love To Again Book Our Trip With Your Team. Thanks for making our trip memorable. Amit Kacher - Pooja Kacher To meet their very friendly and Amazing Guide And Agents Bennie in Bangkok And Ameen Bhai in Pattaya. Also The Driver “M” Was Amazing We Enjoyed A lot In Coral Island, SIC, Walking Street And Heartily Thanks for Managing Your Driver According to Our Departure Timing Problem.
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
How It Works1
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.2
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.3
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.