Tips for Boating in Nainital
Enjoy the freshwater body with a boat ride without fail
Rated 3.9/5 (based on 672 reviews )
Best time to visit
Mar - Jun
2 - 3 Days
- Religious Tour
Tips for Boating
- Boating in Nainital Lake is only possible in months between March and June and therefore tourists must book tickets early at the nearby hotels to enjoy boating in this beautiful lake
- The timing to enjoy boating at Naini Lake is from 6 am to 6 pm and thus tourists should reach the lake early to avoid waiting in queue
- The cost for boating in Naini Lake per hour is Rs 120 for two people and Rs. 150 for four people
- Camera is allowed inside the lake garden and no entry fee is taken for carrying camera
- Carrying edibles and any bags is not permitted, so be sure to keep them at the hotel
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited while boating in Naini Lake.
Our experts would love to create a package just for you!
Fill in your requirements here >
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Nainital
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
The average cost is INR 120 for a small boat for two people and INR 150 per boat carrying four people.
One can enjoy boating in Naini Lake from 6 am to 6 pm.
Boating in Naini Lake, Bhimtal, and Sattal is allowed.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018