Tips for Shivpuri Tourism
Enjoy adrenaline fueled water sports at Shivpuri
Rated 3.9/5 (based on 566 reviews)
Best time to visit
Mar - May, Oct - Nov
3 - 4 Days
- Ideal For Family
Tips for Shivpuri
- Wear all protective gear which is provided by your trainer, any negligence about this may prove to be life threatening and fatal
- Keep a light luggage as camping involves frequent moving and keeping heavy suitcases and bags will be a hurdle
- Always keep a flash light or torch since electricity is not available in camps
- Also keep sunscreen lotions, sunglasses and necessary protective items to guard yourself against the sun
- Keep clothes which would dry up easily
- Keep sandals for rafting and sneakers or trekking shoes for camping
- Keep some woolen or warm clothes as it becomes quite cold in the evenings
- Keep extra sets of clothes.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Rishikesh
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018