Tips for bungee jumping in Rishikesh
Rated 3.9/5 (based on 566 reviews)
Best time to visit
Mar - May, Oct - Nov
3 - 4 Days
- Ideal For Family
Tips for Bungee Jumping
- Follow the guidelines for bungee jumping in Rishikesh to have an enjoyable experience
- You must listen to the instructor carefully before you are set to jump
- The instructors are trained professionals and by listening to their advice, you will be able to perform the activity with ease
- Make sure you do not compromise on your safety and always check whether you are given the proper gear or not
- Follow the tips of bungee jumping in Rishikesh in order to have a safe and pleasurable experience
- Wear comfortable clothes for the bungee jumping experience
- You need to choose a trusted company which possesses high risk management and safety procedure
- It is advisable not to go for bungee jumping if you have a heart condition.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Rishikesh
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
One can visit jump site between 9:30 am and 5:00 pm.
The height of the jump is about 83 metres.
INR 3500 per person is the price for bungee jumping in Rishikesh.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018