Tips for Flying Fox in Rishikesh
Zipline your way to the other side
Rated 3.9/5 (based on 605 reviews )
Best time to visit
Mar - May, Oct - Nov
3 - 4 Days
- Ideal For Family
Tips for Flying Fox
- Flying Fox is an enjoyable activity but you need to make sure that you choose a trusted and licensed company/provider for the same
- Check whether the harness is strong enough for holding your weight
- Always listen to the instructions of the instructor before you start the activity
- Make sure you are given the proper gear for the activity
- Do not indulge in a heavy meal before you perform the adventure sport
- It is advisable not to go for flying fox if you have a heart condition.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Rishikesh
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
The jumping platform in Rishikesh is about 120 metres high from the ground. The length of the jump is about 1 km.
Tandem rides are about INR 1700 per person and solo rides are priced at INR 3000.
You are pulled by gravity by accelerating up to 160 kph on a wire.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018