Tips for River Rafting in Rishikesh
Have fun while river rafting in Rishikesh
Rated 3.9/5 (based on 609 reviews )
Best time to visit
Mar - May, Oct - Nov
3 - 4 Days
- Ideal For Family
Tips for River Rafting
- Listen to the instruction and do as the instructor says
- Always wear your life jacket because the experience includes body surfing
- Do not compromise on your own safety and make sure that you are given the proper gear for performing the activity
- Hold the paddle properly and stay in your boat
- Always choose a licensed rafting company for the experience
- Wear comfortable clothes for adventurous activity
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Rishikesh
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Yes, everyone can enjoy river rafting after wearing proper gear including life jackets.
The rafting and camping packages begin from as low as INR 1100 per person. However, rates may vary in low and high tourist season.
September through June is an ideal time to do rafting in the Ganges.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018