Tips for Sacre-Coeur
A serene church to give your trip a religious spin
Rated 3.5/5 (based on 10 reviews)
Tips for Sacre Coeur
- Book your tickets in advance to save your legs from the heavy crowd
- There are behaviour rules mentioned at the entrance of the church, do follow them
- Talk in soft voice as a sign of respect in Sacre-Coeur
- It requires minimum two-three hours to visit Sacre-Coeur
- You can enjoy an aerial view of Paris from the exterior of the church. However, to for a higher view, you will have to pay to escalate the spiral staircase of the dome
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Paris
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
It is located on the Rue du Chevalier de la Barre.
The church can be entered for free, but the crypt and the dome have to be visited with tickets.
It is a Roman Catholic Church and minor basilica in Paris.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018