Places to visit in Hong Kong
Get ready to experience sky-high buildings, a legacy of cuisines, and virgin nature
Rated 4.1782477341389725/5 (based on 331 reviews )
Hong Kong Tourist Places
Hong Kong is a bustling city in China known for having a breathtaking skyline, vibrant nightlife, luxury resorts, cosmopolitan culture, and shopping experience. This Hong Kong travel guide is sure to prove helpful when planning your day. Known as the land of Buddhist monasteries and western architecture, there are some amazing places to visit in Hong Kong such as Victoria Peak, Central, Disneyland, Ocean Park, and more. An amalgamation of Chinese and western culture, Hong Kong is where the east meets the west. Check out the famous Hong Kong attractions, which make the vibrant city a traveler’s favorite destination. Keep in mind the main Hong Kong points of interest when planning your itinerary to enjoy the best of this island city in a planned and organized manner. While planning a trip to Hong Kong, travelers must also include a tour of Macau to explore the top places to visit in Macau, and indulge in various thrilling activities. Here’s a list of some of the best Macau and Hong Kong tourist places which you must not miss during your tour.
1. For those wondering where to start or where to go in Hong Kong, Ocean Park is a great place to start. It is one of the most visited tourist attractions in Hong Kong. While its waterfront section has key attractions like the Grand Aquarium, Aqua city, and four red Pandas, Summit section has roller-coaster and other rides to offer a thrilling experience. Housing 5000 fishes, the dome of the Grand Aquarium is the largest in the world. Also, the cable car that takes people from the Lowland (waterfront) to the Headland (Summit) is a mesmerizing experience itself.
2. Victoria Peak is another famous place among the top tourist attractions in Hong Kong. Being the highest point in Hong Kong, it offers a spectacular view of the city sprawling with skyscrapers and other scenic areas. The Peak Tower, located on the mountain, has two viewing platforms for the visitors, one being the larger Sky Terrace 428 while the second is the free Peak Galleria – an observation deck that offers spectacular views of the Victoria Harbour. On a Hong Kong sightseeing tour, make sure to explore streets of SoHo and Wan Chai neighborhoods to get a taste of legendary nightlife in Hong Kong.
3. Built in 1915, Clock Tower is actually a section of the Railway terminus of Kowloon – Canton and is one of the most popular Hong Kong tourist spots. Declared as a standalone monument, the 44-meter-tall Clock Tower is made from granite and red brick, a sign of Steam-age. The light show of the light rod, atop its peak, makes Clock Tower an enchanting attraction in the night. The inner wooden staircase can be used to escalate to the top, which is currently under renovation.
4. Tian Tan Buddha also holds a significant place in the top Hong Kong attractions. Famous as ‘Big Buddha’, the humongous statue is seated on a lotus throne atop a mountain on the Lantau Island. On the first of the three platforms of the lotus throne, there are six statues of bronze, symbolizing six perfections essential to attain enlightenment. The computerized bell here is a famous attraction for its 108 daily rings.
5. Visit various important tourist attractions in Hong Kong like Madam Tussauds, Hong Kong Space Museum and Theatre, University Museum and Art Gallery, Hong Kong Museum of History, Hong Kong Maritime Museum, Ten Thousand Buddha’s Monastery, Po Lin Monastery, Wetland Park, Ma Wan Park, Kowloon among others. These places to go in Hong Kong deserve at least a day for being completely explored.
6. And for an adrenaline rush, enjoy the wild rides at Disneyland, Ocean Park and Gong Ping 360. The culture sports centre, Avenue of Stars is one of the must visit Hong Kong tourist attractions. Lastly, check out the buzzing Gaunia Square, Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade, and the shimmering skyline, which are the best places to visit in Hong Kong at night.
Ocean Park in Hong Kong
Ocean Park, Hong Kong
Ocean Park is a marine life theme park based on animals, rides, and shows. Covering an area about 91.5 hectares, Ocean Park in Hong Kong is located in the southern part of the island. It was opened in 1977 in Hong Kong. It is popular for its two major attractions, the Waterfront (Lowland) and the Summit (Headland) which are...
- Water Rides
- Unlimited Fun
Lang Kwai Fong in Hong Kong
Central, Hong Kong
It is a D'aguilar street and smaller lane which links the Soho and the center of Hong Kong. The street runs in an L-shaped, cable-shaped lane and cuts each other at 90 degrees to make a rectangle. The place is home to more than 90 restaurants and bars. Lan Kwai Fong in Hong Kong is comparatively considered as upmarket in pr...
Disneyland in Hong Kong
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
The worldwide famous theme park, Disneyland is located in Penny's Bay, Lantau Island. It is located inside the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, and is a dream place to visit for all kids. From children to adults, everyone loves this dream place which is full Hong Kong Disneyland rides, cartoon characters, and magical amusement....
- Thrilling rides
Big Buddha in Hong Kong
Ngong Ping Rd, Lantau Island, Hong Kong
The Big Buddha statue, Tian Tan Buddha, is a major crowd-puller for tourists from all over the world, be it a pilgrim or any other holidaymaker. This statue of Buddha Shakyamuni is made of bronze and 34 meters tall. The statue weighs nearly 250 metric tons. It is located on Ngong Ping Lantau Island, and is connected to the ...
- Religious Tour
- Monastery Tour
- Cable Car Ride
Lantau Island in Hong Kong
Lantau Island is the biggest island in Hong Kong. Dotted with theme parks, tourist sites, hiking trails, seashores, and beaches; the island is a great escape from the bustling crowds and city life. Lantau Island attractions are many and varied, attracting tourists from across the continents. Buddhist architecture, a long sa...
- Cable Car
Macau Tower In Hong Kong
Featuring thrilling adventure activities and stunning panoramic views of the Macau city and the ocean, the Macau Tower is a must-visit spot for all those who wish to enjoy Macau to its fullest. More than 300 meters in height this tower is one of the most eye-catching sights on the night skyline of the city. With some thrill...
- Macau Tower
- Adventure Activities
- Ideal for friends
The Venetian Macao In Hong Kong
Known as the Vagas of the east, Macau has a certain reputation to uphold as being the center of all things fun. And one such highlight in the list is Venetian Macau, a casino resort offering you a number of ways to enjoy yourself. From world-class hospitality for the in-house guests to 6 signature restaurants for all the vi...
- Gondola rides
- Ideal for friends
Harbour City in Hong Kong
If you are a shopping fanatic and the very word drives you crazy then you should in no time head to Harbour City which is like a paradise for all the shopping lovers. With over 700 shops, 50 restaurants, and entertainment complexes, this place should be in your itinerary without a doubt. Harbour City is a shopping complex w...
International Commerce Centre in Hong Kong
Soaring high with the height of about 1588feet, the 118-story building of the International Commerce Centre (ICC) is not only the tallest building in the entire Hong Kong, but it is also one of the tallest buildings in the world! Fetching the title of tallest building from Two IFC located on the opposite shore, this complex...
- Panoramic views
- Unlimited Fun
Get Spiritual at Wong Tai Sin Temple in Hong Kong
The Wong Tai Sin Temple is a very popular tourist attraction located on the southern side of the Lion Rock in the north part of the Kowloon. The temple is one of the most renowned tourist places in Hong Kong and devoted to the Wong Tai sin or Great the immortal wong. The Sik Sik Yuen Wong Tai Sin Temple is also known for an...
- Religious sites
Unlimited Choices. Trusted Agents. Best Prices. Happy Memories.
Our experts would love to create a package just for you!
Fill in your requirements here >
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Authentic Traveler Reviews for Hong Kong
Read on to find out why our customers love us!View All
Trip to Hong KongWould like to specially mention Ramandeep of Airwings who responded promptly and immediately every time we had a query We went on the trip because of him and had a nice time Vegetarian food is a problem and perhaps you can arrange food boxes for travellers as an option
Trip to Hong KongMust say very professionally managed booking experience and better than other more known portals I have booked earlier with. Would book again for next holiday. Things which could be better 1) recommendations of itinerary, hotel, travel insurance and SIM card option, and 2) better coordination (Was not bad) at destination country. Definitely Desert Safari with night camp dinner and Ferrari World are mandatory inclusions.
Trip to Hong KongThe trip was well organised...only thing was that after booking the quotation was changed...in macau ..the driver was a bit late to pick up us from the hotel..n before leaving no one could clearly say how to get into the ferry from the airport without luggage collection...anyway it was easy in the airport... It was a memorable trip...the best day was at disneyland...my kid had an amazing time....
Trip to Hong KongThank you so much Travel Triangle for putting together such a wonderful trip. The vehicle and meals were all good. The best part of the trip was the tour guides they were too good. They kept our schedule exactly how we asked. Very well organized. Many more trips to go
Trip to Hong KongOverall my guests had a wonderful and comfortable trip. The 2 ladies felt 2 ladies felt safe with the driver who was very overwhelming too. Thanks a lot for this memorable trip.
Trip to Hong KongIt would be a great pleasure if you include lunch and dinner in the itinerary since there is limitations for indian food in some destinations. Even though the trip was awesome and your service was excellent.
Trip to Hong KongAwsome trip at Hongkong. But make sure client arrived at airport your travel agent should be their on time bcuz we land early and no one at airport time pick. With our name standy your agent should be their before timng.
Trip to Hong KongTrip is overall excellent apart from the Bangkok stay provided. We got stay at ibis Sukhumvit 50 which is 10 km far from the Bangkok main location and will take 1 hour to reach in usual traffic , also there is no restaurants near to the hotel , also some road construction was going on and was very difficult to reach. Hotel is good and clean , but is not idle for tourist since the local cab drivers can’t navigate there because of the road construction. Travel triangle must need to check the convinience of the travellers before booking to such locations. Only Bangkok stay made us upset , other everything was excellent.
Trip to Hong KongOverall it was a good experience. I appreciate the way my agents (Raman) helped me when I was stucked in HongKong during the protest. I recommend Air and wings to all. And whenever I plan my next adventure holidays I will contact them again.
Trip to Hong KongWe had a fabulous trip to Hong Kong and macao thnaks to travel triangle.. Everything was well tied up for us since departure to arrival.. Will surely look forward to use the services again.. You guys are the best in business.. Way to go.. Cheers
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Hong Kong
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Citizens of around 170 countries can enter Hong Kong visa-free, just by receiving entry pass that can persist from 7 to 180 Days. Indian Passport holders don’t require a visa for Hong Kong and are allowed to stay for 14 days, but they must complete a small pre-arrival registration formality via an online form before they visit the country. The online form can be easily found on the Hong Kong official website.
Hong Kong is one of the safest places to visit in the world. The usual precautions of minding your luggage and wallets should be taken.
Hong Kong offers food lovers a chance to enjoy global cuisine. From Michelin star restaurants to street food, Hong Kong offers it all.
It is not customary to tip at the restaurants of Hong Kong, because a 10% service charge is already added to all bills.
Although Chinese is the most widely spoken language in Hong Kong, English is also widely spoken. Most information boards and restaurant menus are also available in English.
How It Works1
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.2
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.3
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2019