Places to visit in Hong Kong
Get ready to experience sky-high buildings, a legacy of cuisines, and virgin nature
Rated 4.1/5 (based on 394 reviews )
Hong Kong Tourist Places
Hong Kong is a bustling city in China known for having a breathtaking skyline, vibrant nightlife, luxury resorts, cosmopolitan culture, and shopping experience. This Hong Kong travel guide is sure to prove helpful when planning your day. Known as the land of Buddhist monasteries and western architecture, there are some amazing places to visit in Hong Kong such as Victoria Peak, Central, Disneyland, Ocean Park, and more. An amalgamation of Chinese and western culture, Hong Kong is where the east meets the west. Check out the famous Hong Kong attractions, which make the vibrant city a traveler’s favorite destination. Keep in mind the main Hong Kong points of interest when planning your itinerary to enjoy the best of this island city in a planned and organized manner. While planning a trip to Hong Kong, travelers must also include a tour of Macau to explore the top places to visit in Macau, and indulge in various thrilling activities. Here’s a list of some of the best Macau and Hong Kong tourist places which you must not miss during your tour.
1. For those wondering where to start or where to go in Hong Kong, Ocean Park is a great place to start. It is one of the most visited tourist attractions in Hong Kong. While its waterfront section has key attractions like the Grand Aquarium, Aqua city, and four red Pandas, Summit section has roller-coaster and other rides to offer a thrilling experience. Housing 5000 fishes, the dome of the Grand Aquarium is the largest in the world. Also, the cable car that takes people from the Lowland (waterfront) to the Headland (Summit) is a mesmerizing experience itself.
2. Victoria Peak is another famous place among the top tourist attractions in Hong Kong. Being the highest point in Hong Kong, it offers a spectacular view of the city sprawling with skyscrapers and other scenic areas. The Peak Tower, located on the mountain, has two viewing platforms for the visitors, one being the larger Sky Terrace 428 while the second is the free Peak Galleria – an observation deck that offers spectacular views of the Victoria Harbour. On a Hong Kong sightseeing tour, make sure to explore streets of SoHo and Wan Chai neighborhoods to get a taste of legendary nightlife in Hong Kong.
3. Built in 1915, Clock Tower is actually a section of the Railway terminus of Kowloon – Canton and is one of the most popular Hong Kong tourist spots. Declared as a standalone monument, the 44-meter-tall Clock Tower is made from granite and red brick, a sign of Steam-age. The light show of the light rod, atop its peak, makes Clock Tower an enchanting attraction in the night. The inner wooden staircase can be used to escalate to the top, which is currently under renovation.
4. Tian Tan Buddha also holds a significant place in the top Hong Kong attractions. Famous as ‘Big Buddha’, the humongous statue is seated on a lotus throne atop a mountain on the Lantau Island. On the first of the three platforms of the lotus throne, there are six statues of bronze, symbolizing six perfections essential to attain enlightenment. The computerized bell here is a famous attraction for its 108 daily rings.
5. Visit various important tourist attractions in Hong Kong like Madam Tussauds, Hong Kong Space Museum and Theatre, University Museum and Art Gallery, Hong Kong Museum of History, Hong Kong Maritime Museum, Ten Thousand Buddha’s Monastery, Po Lin Monastery, Wetland Park, Ma Wan Park, Kowloon among others. These places to go in Hong Kong deserve at least a day for being completely explored.
6. And for an adrenaline rush, enjoy the wild rides at Disneyland, Ocean Park and Gong Ping 360. The culture sports centre, Avenue of Stars is one of the must visit Hong Kong tourist attractions. Lastly, check out the buzzing Gaunia Square, Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade, and the shimmering skyline, which are the best places to visit in Hong Kong at night.
Ocean Park in Hong Kong
Ocean Park, Hong Kong
Ocean Park is a marine life theme park based on animals, rides, and shows. Covering an area about 91.5 hectares, Ocean Park Hong Kong is located in southern part of the island. It was opened in 1977 in Hong Kong. It is popular for its two major attractions, the Waterfront (Lowland) and the Summit (Headland) which are separa...
- Water Rides
- Unlimited Fun
Lang Kwai Fong in Hong Kong
Central, Hong Kong
Lang Kwai Fong Street in Hong Kong
It is a D'aguilar street and smaller lane which links the Soho and the center of Hong Kong. The street runs in an L-shaped, cable-shaped lane and cuts each other at 90 degrees to make a rectangle. The place is home to more than 90 restaurants and bars. Lang Kwai Fong Street is comparative...
Disneyland in Hong Kong
Lantau Island, Hong Kong
The worldwide famous theme park, Disneyland is located in Penny's Bay, Lantau Island. It is located inside the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, and is a dream place to visit for all kids. From children to adults, everyone loves this dream place which is full Hong Kong Disneyland rides, cartoon characters, and magical amusement....
- Thrilling rides
Big Buddha in Hong Kong
Ngong Ping Rd, Lantau Island, Hong Kong
The Big Buddha Hong Kong statue, Tian Tan Buddha, is a major crowd-puller for tourists from all over the world, be it a pilgrim or any other holidaymaker. This statue of Buddha Shakyamuni is made of bronze and 34 meters tall. The statue weighs nearly 250 metric tons. It is located on Ngong Ping Lantau Island, and is connect...
- Religious Tour
- Monastery Tour
- Cable Car Ride
Lantau Island in Hong Kong
Lantau Island is the biggest island in Hong Kong. Dotted with theme parks, tourist sites, hiking trails, seashores, and beaches; the island is a great escape from the bustling crowds and city life. Lantau Island attractions are many and varied, attracting tourists from across the continents. Buddhist architecture, a long sa...
- Cable Car
Macau Tower In Hong Kong
Featuring thrilling adventure activities and stunning panoramic views of the Macau city and the ocean, the Macau Tower is a must-visit spot for all those who wish to enjoy Macau to its fullest. More than 300 meters in height this tower is one of the most eye-catching sights on the night skyline of the city. With some thrill...
- Macau Tower
- Adventure Activities
- Ideal for friends
The Venetian Macao In Hong Kong
Known as the Vagas of the east, Macau has a certain reputation to uphold as being the center of all things fun. And one such highlight in the list is Venetian Macau, a casino resort offering you a number of ways to enjoy yourself. From world-class hospitality for the in-house guests to 6 signature restaurants for all the vi...
- Gondola rides
- Ideal for friends
Get Spiritual at Wong Tai Sin Temple in Hong Kong
The Wong Tai Sin Temple is a very popular tourist attraction located on the southern side of the Lion Rock in the north part of the Kowloon. The temple is one of most renowned tourist places in Hong Kong and devoted to the Wong Tai sin or Great the immortal wong. The Sik Sik Yuen Wong Tai Sin Temple is also known for answer...
- Religious sites
Victoria Peak in Hong Kong
Victoria Peak is a mountain located in the western half of Hong Kong. It is also known as Mount Austin, but local folks usually call it as The Peak. The reason it is one of a kind is that It has an immense elevation of 552 m which makes it the highest mountain on Hong Kong island. It is ranked 31st in terms of elevation in ...
Victoria Harbour in Hong Kong
After San Francisco and Rio de Janeiro, the third largest harbour in the world is situated in Hong Kong known as Victoria Harbour commonly called as Victoria Bay. It is located between Hong Kong Island and Kowloon Peninsula. Most of the ports of Hong Kong are located here. The harbour was named after the British Queen Vict...
Unlimited Choices. Trusted Agents. Best Prices. Happy Memories.
Our experts would love to create a package just for you!
Fill in your requirements here >
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Trip to Hong KongWe had an amazing trip to Hongkong with VHT. Priyanka Helped us to make the right choice for the hotel. We had an amazing trip to Hongkong with everything being executed with perfection. Thank you VHT & Priyanka for this Memorable Experience.
Trip to Hong KongThanks Traveltriangle for planning a nice trip for my brother. Hotels and other services provided were also very good. Although last minute cancellation for Macau Beach tour/buggy ride without any proper justification was quite disappointing, alternative was also provided after doing follow-up. The itinerary which was cancelled costed more and a less expensive ones were offered against cancellation.
Trip to Hong KongA big thanks to Travel Triangle for a well organised wonderful holiday. Himanshu needs special mention for his professionalism and prompt response to queries. Great package and value for money. Disney park and Lantau Island were great experiences.
Trip to Hong KongOverall experience with Travel Triangle was very good . We will be happy to book our next tour with Travel Triangle :)
Trip to Hong KongOverall a good experience from Holiday Tringle. About local travel agent, they need to change attitude from handling indian tourists to global tourists. There was less regard to timing and i had to complaint to holiday triengle. After that, things went fine. Overall, car quality was good. Drivers were good but we found rough attitude from couple of drivers and i had to pass my experience through other driver. I spoke to their manager mr. Sunny once and he sounded blaming me for complaining, i had to be tough with him. His attitude was like ' aisa to chalta raheta he'. For people like me who has travelled the world for last 26 years, i can not accept such behaviour. But after my complaint to holiday triangle, i got immediate response and things went fine. I am happy with service from Holiday Triengle.
Trip to Hong KongThank you travel triangle team for making my solo trip so amazing. A big thanks to Himanshu, very helpful always available for help and a genuine person. I had a wonderful time in Disneyland and ocean park.
Trip to Hong KongThis is from my son that it is the best trip and best birthday celebration he ever had. Thanks a lot for the wonderful planning, co-ordination and making it a wonderful experience. Appreciate your diligence and hard work.
Trip to Hong KongThe cab driver's behaviour was rude during the first day visit at Hong Kong. Overall trip was good with luxurious hotels but difficult for vegetarians to find an Indian restaurant esp in Macau. Return transfer from Hong Kong hotel to Hong Kong Airport terminal 1 should be included in the itenary.
Trip to Hong KongRegarding the Hong Kong trip except the hotel , everything was well managed . The hotel room was very cosy and they used to charge for a cup of milk. Room was not equipped with microwave. The good part was it is very close to metro and other departmental store and one Indian restaurant Tulsi was 5 mins walk.The hotel breakfast was very basic and almost the same menu for 4 days
Trip to Hong KongPathetic Cab Driver not supportive and behaved really rude Overall, it was good
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Hong Kong
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Hiking, shopping, cable car ride, cruise rides, and exploring places like Victoria Peak, Disneyland, Ocean Park, and Ten Thousand Buddhas Temple are some of the best things to do in Hong Kong in 4 days.
Hong Kong is one of the safest places to visit in the world. The usual precautions of minding your luggage and wallets should be taken.
Hong Kong offers food lovers a chance to enjoy global cuisine. From Michelin star restaurants to street food, Hong Kong offers it all.
It is not customary to tip at the restaurants of Hong Kong, because a 10% service charge is already added to all bills.
Although Chinese is the most widely spoken language in Hong Kong, English is also widely spoken. Most information boards and restaurant menus are also available in English.
The best part about Hong Kong is that it is a year-round destination.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2019