Mount Batur Trekking Travel Guide
Soak in the goodness of nature with Mount Batur Trekking
Rated 3.5/5 (based on 10 reviews)
Best time to visit
Apr - Oct
- Ideal for friends
- Island Tours
Tips for Mount Batur Trekking
- Try to carry lightweight backpacks to complete the trip with full efficiency
- Wear sports shoes, and light clothes that aid in the trekking trip
- Take a Mount Batur guide who has complete knowledge of the place to learn about the place and be safe
- One must not hesitate in asking the guide to take a rest if they are tired
- One must pay attention to the fact that the agencies sell tours without warning about the weather conditions.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Bali
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
No. The tourists should check the weather conditions and consult before leaving.
To find a good tour guide, one must check various online sites, and reviews of people who have already visited the place. Also, try booking from reputed agencies to get the best trekking experience.
Yes, it is cheaper to trek in Mount Batur without a guide as once reaching the place, people may be able to understand the routes, and it is a great idea if one wants to explore the place.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018