Tips for Basilica Di San Lorenzo in Florence
Explore Basilica di San Lorenzo
Rated 4.4/5 (based on 10 reviews )
Best time to visit
May - Oct
- Historical Sites
Tips for Basilica Di San Lorenzo
- Explore about what you can expect from the location prior to visit so that you get an idea on whether it is a place of interest
- Decide the amount of time you are ready to spend on the place prior to the visit so that the trip can be planned accordingly
- Choose the ticket based on which complexes you are keen to visit
- Do not rent a car if you do not have ZTL permit
- Hire a taxi only after knowing the taxi charges so that you get an idea on the taxi fare you may need to pay
- It may not be a place suitable for kids
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Florence
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
There is no dress code for entering the church as such, but shoulders and knees should be covered.
Yes, tickets are required to visit the Basilica Di San Lorenzo, and there are separate tickets for the other attached attractions such as the library.
The Basilica di San Lorenzo is one of the oldest churches in Florence, constructed by Brunelleschi.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018