Tips for the Museums of Florence
Explore the Museums of Florence
Rated 4.4/5 (based on 10 reviews)
Best time to visit
May - Oct
- Historical Sites
Tips for Museums
- Book tickets for the museums in prior so that one can skip the queues that are mostly found near the museums
- Try to plan the visit to the museums so that it is easy to have an estimation on the time one can spend here
- It is also good for the travelers to explore on the museums prior to understand what are the major exhibits and peculiarities of the museum
- Walk to the museums as most of them are located very close by and relying on any other mode of transportation in the city center is not worth
- Do take enough time to spend near the popular art works to enjoy them well
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Florence
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
A day would be enough to cover the main museums of Florence.
No, some museums in Florence are free to enter.
The Uffizi Gallery, the Galleria dell'Accademia, the Palazzo Vecchio and the Museo Opera del Duomo are must visit museums.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018