Tips for rent bicycle in Florence
Enjoy Florence by Rent Bicycle
Rated 4.4/5 (based on 10 reviews )
Best time to visit
May - Oct
- Historical Sites
Tips for Rent Bicycle
- The bicycle renters gets collateral that is either as cash or preauthorized amount from credit card for covering the cost
- If the bike gets damaged or the traveler do not return it. It is necessary for the traveler to be aware of this practice
- The bicycles do not come with any insurance and so the whole cost incurred if it is stolen or damaged is the responsibility of the rider. Certain credit cards have default insurance tagged with rented goods
- If the rider needs extra service then should pay to the rental agency. Most of them cover only minimal service in the renter’s fees
- A bike type would be offered by the renters and a specific model may not be available
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Florence
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
It is absolutely safe to visit Florence, but the usual cautionary points apply here as well, such as not trusting strangers with your luggage and taking care of your wallets.
The Firenzecard, depending upon which one you buy, offers access to various attractions of the city and local transport.
People generally speak Italian in Florence, but most can understand and speak bits of English.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018