Tips for Treasure Hunt in Florence
Explore Florence through Treasure Hunt
Rated 4.4/5 (based on 10 reviews )
Best time to visit
May - Oct
- Historical Sites
Tips for Treasure Hunt
- Do not carry any luggage or better not to choose treasure hunting if you have to carry your infant
- Take water and some snacks to much on during your treasure hunt
- Get camera to capture the best moments during the game
- Try to choose the organizer who arranges this activity as a guided one so that one get to know about the places more with their detailing on the history and significance of the place
- Try to visit Florence during not that crowded time for enjoying treasure hunt else it may be hard to get the activity booked and also to do due to the rush everywhere
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Florence
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
A treasure hunt in Florence will cost anything from INR 2000 to INR 3000.
It is advisable to talk to the manager of your hotel for arranging a treasure hunt.
The Florence Treasure Hunt is an activity that tourists can go on to look for hidden objects.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018