Tips For Meesapulimala In Munnar
Feel the outdoors while trekking through the hilly landscapes of Meesapulimala
Rated 4.20/5 ( based on 13417 reviews )
Tips for Meesapulimala
- On the way to Meesapulimala, stop at the Rhodo Valley that has beautiful red rhododendron trees.
- Visit this peak at any time of the year, except monsoons when the trail is slippery and there may be leeches.
- Make sure you carry a backpack, water, a first aid kit and energy food.
- You can also take a jeep safari to reach Meesapulimala.
- You can also begin this trek from Silent Valley, that lies 6 km prior to Rhodo Valley.
Unlimited Choices. Trusted Agents. Best Prices. Happy Memories.
Our experts would love to create a package just for you!
Fill in your requirements here >
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Authentic Traveler Reviews
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Sumeet's 5 days trip to Munnar
Pragya's 3 days trip to Munnar
Shri's 3 days trip to Munnar
Jefinak's 3 days trip to Munnar
Mr S Livingston's 4 days trip to Munnar
Mahaboob's 4 days trip to Munnar
Martinjacob's 3 days trip to Munnar
Madhulika's 3 days trip to Munnar
Shajahan's 4 days trip to Munnar
Puneet's 6 days trip to Munnar
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.