Tips For Meesapulimala In Munnar
Feel the outdoors while trekking through the hilly landscapes of Meesapulimala
Rated 4.1/5 (based on 7962 reviews )
Tips for Meesapulimala
- On the way to Meesapulimala, stop at the Rhodo Valley that has beautiful red rhododendron trees.
- Visit this peak at any time of the year, except monsoons when the trail is slippery and there may be leeches.
- Make sure you carry a backpack, water, a first aid kit and energy food.
- You can also take a jeep safari to reach Meesapulimala.
- You can also begin this trek from Silent Valley, that lies 6 km prior to Rhodo Valley.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Munnar
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Some adventurous activities tourists can opt for in Meesapulimala include trekking and hiking.Trekking should be avoided during monsoon season as it could be very slippery and it would be difficult climbing uphill or going down the slope. You can also try speed boating as well as horse riding.
You can get permission to trek to Meesapulimala from the KFDC(Kerala Forest Development). There are plenty of accomodation options here and you can either book a cottage or tents depending on one's choice and budget. We recommend the sky cottage booking that can be done by KFDC. For a more budget-friendly option,choose the Base Camp accomodation. A houseboat stay is also a good option.
Munnar and the Kolukkumalai tea estate lie near Meesapulimala and are great tourist hotspots that you can visit.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018