Tips for Shanti Stupa in Ladakh
The magical views of this Shanti Stupa will make you awe-inspiring
Rated 4.2/5 (based on 763 reviews )
Best time to visit
Sep - Oct
- Pangong Tso
Tips for Shanti Stupa
- Cafeteria is available in Shanti Stupa
- Don’t forget to carry a camera to click the beautiful views of this place
- No fee for entry or photography
- The best time for visiting Shanti Stupa is during sunrise or sunset. The unbelievable change of colors and light from the movement of the sun can be visualized in this place
- Shanti Stupa is open for visitors between 5:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m
- Climb the steps slowly. If you feel breathless while climbing, stop for a moment and continue. Don’t forget to carry water with you
- Strictly no smoking. There is a fine for smoking in Shanti Stupa
- Don’t wear shoes while entering the stupa
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Ladakh
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
The stupa is open for visitors between 5 am and 9 pm.
One can arrange a taxi or bike to reach Shanti Stupa from the hotel or main market.
This white-domed stupa is located in Changspa area of Leh Town.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018