Information About Sarafa bazar
One of the most vibrant night food streets of Indore
Rated 4.2/5 (based on 47 reviews )
Best time to visit
Sep - Mar
- Religious Places
Tips for Sarafa Bazar
- If you’re going for the street food, it is advisable to reach there around 8 pm as the food usually get drained out owing to a large footfall
- Reach on time, as after 9 pm the crowd gets large
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Don’t let the locallites of Sarafa bazar fool your. Explore the stalls on your own
- Try to taste as much dishes as you can
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Indore
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Yes, Sarafa Bazar experiences a great footfall on daily basis because of the amazing street food available here at night.
No, parking is not easily available in SArafa bazar as it is covered with market and shops from all 4 sides.
The gold prices are quite attractive and one can surely get the best deal of gold here.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018