Information About Kesar Da Dhaba
Enjoy soul-greasing food at the culinary wonder of Amritsar
Rated 4.3/5 (based on 10 reviews)
Best time to visit
Oct - Mar
- Jallian wala Bagh
- Wagah Border
Tips for Kesar Da Dhaba
- To avoid the long waiting time, visit between lunch and dinner i.e. around 6 P.M
- It is best to visit on weekdays as the place remains crowded on weekends at all times
- Park your vehicle outside the market
- Take a cycle rickshaw to navigate through the narrow lines in Shastri market
- One can visit the iconic Golden Temple and then walk to Kesar Da Dhaba, just 10 minutes away.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Amritsar
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Kesar Da Dhaba is located at a 10 minutes walk from the Golden Temple, inside the Shastri Market.
One should definitely try the specially prepared Thali. Other delicious dishes are Dal fry, Palak Paneer, Stuffed Parathas, Lassi and Phirni.
The best time to visit Kesar da Dhaba would be a weekday, around 12 P.M or 6 P.M when it is not very crowded.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018