Tips For Jantar Mantar Jaipur
Immerse yourself in the rich scientific atmosphere of the Jantar Mantar
Rated 4/5 (based on 773 reviews)
Best time to visit
Apr - Feb
- Ideal for couples
- Historical Sightseeing
Tips for Jantar Mantar
- Information on Jantar Mantar can be found in the inscriptions next to every artifact. There are also small guidebooks or personal tour guides available to explain it to you
- Jantar Mantar is close to the City palace and therefore it is a good idea to visit both of these attractions together
- It is a good idea to take out roughly an hour to spend at the Jantar Mantar to observe it properly
- If visiting in the summer, go early morning or late afternoon to see this monument as it can get very hot during the day
- It is also a good idea to carry a bottle of water to keep yourself hydrated.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Jaipur
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
No, you do not need to hire a guide. An audio guide is available for rupees 150 or if you really want a guided tour, that will cost you rupees 200.
The site was built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II in between 1728 and 1734.
You can go there anytime between 9am to 4:30pm.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018