Tips for Shopping in Colombo
Shop your hearts out in Colombo. Trinkets, souvenirs, and much more
Rated 4.2/5 (based on 2794 reviews )
Tips for Enjoy Shopping
- Here is some key information about Colombo Shopping Guide: One of the best tips for shopping in Colombo is to find a spot that is close to the hotel
- Another of the most useful Colombo Shopping tips is to carry cards, not cash. It can be far too cumbersome to carry cash. Besides, almost all stores in Colombo accept cards
- Have a separate day just for shopping and nothing else
- Remember to pick up local handicrafts and dry spices from the markets near Galle Face Green
- Make sure you take care of your valuables, especially purses
- One can bargain for some items, but ensure that you do not quote prices that are too low for hand-made products
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Colombo
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Pettah Market is the place to be for those looking to pick up cheap souvenirs, jewelry, and other items.
People should buy antiques (brass lamps, ornaments, pottery), traditional arts & crafts, gems & jewelry, linen clothes, and spices.
Majestic City mall, House of Fashions, Liberty Plaza, Odel, and Arcade Independent Square are popular places for shopping.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018