Dinner Cruise Guide
Witness the brilliant skyline of Bangkok on a Dinner Cruise
Rated 4.2/5 (based on 2134 reviews)
Best time to visit
Mar - Oct
- Ideal for friends
Tips for Dinner Cruise
- Book tickets in advance as the cruises are very much in demand
- Go for Thai cuisine only if comfortable with the dishes. Otherwise, there are options for Indian cuisine as well
- Be sure and double check any Bangkok dinner cruise information before booking one
- Consult a Bangkok dinner cruise guide to learn the places that will be covered in the trip
- Always book a round-off if you want to get back to the city.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Bangkok
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Depending on the attractions covered, a cruise ride can take between 2 to 4 hours to finish.
The months from November to March get clear skies and comfortable, cool weather of the winter to enjoy the cruises. The summer months are too hot, and the river breeze can be uncomfortably humid.
December to February is the best time to visit Bangkok as the weather is delightful. March to May is the summer season and can be really hot. May to October is the rainy season and perfect for a budget vacation as the fares are lower during this time.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018