A mountainous country in Central Europe, Switzerland is home to the famed Alps mountain range, and numerous lakes, making it a desirable vacation spot in Europe. Plan your trip to Europe with our well-crafted Switzerland tour packages that offer travelers a chance to enjoy skiing and mountaineering along with bouts of shopping and a chance to experience the local nightlife. Our Switzerland holiday packages ensure travelers have a myriad of cities to choose from as destination, based on what they would like to do. Visit this enticing location on your next excursion with us, and experience how it leaves an impact on your soul for life.
To book a tour package of your choice, go through the itineraries of our given list of travel packages for Switzerland, and pick the one that meets your interests and preferences.
Exploring Switzerland Holiday Tour Packages
|Switzerland City Tour Package
||4 Nights/5 Days
|France and Switzerland Tour Package
||7 Nights/8 Days
||Disneyland,Nature,Lake Lucerne,Hill station
|Riveting Zurich Tour Package
||3 Nights/4 Days
||Mount Titlis,Adventure,Glacier Caves,Nature
|Stunning Zurich Sightseeing Tour Package
||3 Nights/4 Days
|Irresistible Zurich Tour Package
||3 Nights/4 Days
||Sightseeing,Nature,Cruise,Historical,Lake Zurich Cruise
These packages include a detailed Switzerland tour itinerary which is designed by our travel experts to deliver a planned and organized vacation. And, their itineraries are specially crafted to cater to all possible needs of the travelers. Therefore, a plethora of facilities such as sightseeing tours, outdoor activities, comfortable accommodations, and local as well as interstate transfers, are included in these itineraries for a flawless holiday experience.
These packages include detailed Switzerland tour itineraries which are designed by our travel experts to deliver a planned and organized vacation. And, these itineraries are specially crafted to cater to all possible needs of each one of you. Therefore, a plethora of facilities such as sightseeing tours, outdoor activities, comfortable accommodations, and local as well as interstate transfers are included in the itineraries of our Switzerland tour packages from India in order to offer you a hassle-free journey to the wonderful travel destination.
How Convenient Is It To Get To And Around Switzerland?
Getting around in Switzerland is one of the easiest tasks. With an extensive public transport system, here you can easily travel from one place to another. Trains, trams, buses, and private vehicles are the best and most reliable means of transport to get around in Switzerland. However, if you are traveling from India, the best way to get to this enticing destination is via airways. At TravelTriangle, we provide you with a plethora of Switzerland tour packages with airfare to choose from in order to help you traverse the magical landscapes of this vibrant travel destination without any hassle.
Let’s take a look at the detailed information given below, so as to help you know how to enjoy a hassle-free Switzerland tour.
Owing to its three major international airports- Zurich, Basel, and Geneva, Switzerland has a great air connectivity to other parts of the world, including India. There are plenty of flights, such as Emirates Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Qatar Airways, and more to travel to help you cover the distance of about 6900 km between the two places. You may book our Switzerland tour package from Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Kolkata, and reach the wonderful destination in between 8 to 14 hours basis the flight chosen.
Having one of the most central locations, Switzerland is well-connected to other parts of Europe via railways. There are plenty of hourly trains that you can board to reach the destination. Do get on a French-Swiss high-speed train that navigates through the enticing landscapes, and grab a chance to cherish the magical environs. You may also enjoy a night tour to cities, such as Geneva, Zurich, and Basel via trains.
With their well-developed road network, you may enjoy a car ride from France to Geneva and Germany to Zurich. However, do take note of the fact that passport checks are quite common at the border posts of EU or Swiss.
Another thing that you must be pondering over is the perfect time to explore the scenic environs of this exotic travel destination. So, let’s take a look at the below guide before you book one of our Switzerland trip packages.
What Are The Best Months To Get On A Switzerland Tour?
Though, the picturesque landscapes replete with green meadows and snow-capped peaks in region beckon you throughout the year, the best time to book tour packages for Switzerland can vary basis your interests. For those interested in adventure sports, the right time would be December to March to enjoy snow sports such as ice-skating, skiing and snowboarding. For witnessing the sights and sounds of Switzerland, June to September is the best time to visit. While, for those who are seeking hiking opportunities, September to November is a good time to visit here, when all of the hiking trails are open and in full bloom.
Here is the detailed season wise segregation to help you decide on the best month to explore the splendid environs of Switzerland.
With the temperature hovering around 26 degree celsius, the atmosphere is quite clear during the summer season, making it a perfect time to enjoy sightseeing. Book a Switzerland travel package with us for a tour in between the months of June and September, and grab a chance to cherish the varying colors while navigating through the scenic landscapes.
Switzerland experiences downpours at the month of May, which makes it an off-season for tourism. However, if you cherish solitude and want an escape from the crowd, then it can be a great time for a visit. Moreover, you might also grab some discounts on accommodation.
Though, the autumn season brings some cooler winds, the duration of mid-September to November can be a good time for hiking in the Swiss Alps. Moreover, as the peak season gets over by this time, you can also grab some good deals, and explore through the stunning landscapes.
And, here comes the winter season that is quite beguiling for adventurous souls. Book your tickets for a tour in between the months of December and April, and get a chance to indulge in skiing, ice-skating, and snowboarding to feel some adrenaline rush.
Hope the above guide should have helped you decide on the most suitable time for an excursion to this exotic travel destination. So, sans any delay, scroll through our list of tour packages for Switzerland, and book a vacation that may leave you with loads of memories to be relished for lfe.
Things to Carry
- Always carry a water bottle since you can refill it anywhere and save the cost of buying bottled water everywhere.
- Make sure to pack a hat to protect you during strong sun hours.
- Carry a pair of gloves in your backpack. They might not always be needed but then there are some regions that absolutely bring their requirements.
- A pair of comfortable shoes or boots is the most recommended choice when it comes to footwear.
- Carry a waterproof phone case to protect your phone from the dirt and water splashes.
- Always have travel insurance and carry its documents with you.
- Don’t forget to add camera to your packing list since Switzerland will surely offer you some awe-gasping landscape.
- Also, pack a few extra batteries for hassle-free photography experience. Moreover, also pack a portable charger and power bank.
- It goes without saying to add woolen clothes along with thermals.
- A dress and casual shirts for fun evenings.
- A waterproof jacket with a hood will go a long way on your trip.
- It goes without saying to not leave your belongings and valuables unattended. Be vigilant and keep your belongings safe and close.
- Make sure you are carrying all the required documents such as your passport, visa, and travel insurance documents.
- Also, carry a copy of all the important documents and keep them in a separate place than the ordinary.
- Always make sure to check for weather forecast before planning your trip to Switzerland.
- Give yourself some time to acclimatize as you reach a high altitude place. It is recommended to be careful as headaches, nose bleeds, etc., are some common occurrences as you ascend.
- Having travel insurance is of utmost priority whenever it comes to visiting Switzerland.
- When going out for trekking, hiking, or camping, make sure to have a company of a local travel guide.
Explore Switzerland Tour Packages by Category