Tips for Mansa Devi Temple in Haridwar
Pay homage to goddess Mansa Devi and find your inner peace in this temple
Rated 3.9/5 (based on 586 reviews)
Best time to visit
Feb - Mar, Aug - Oct
- Holy City
- Ganga Aarti
Tips for Mansa Devi Temple
- The most auspicious time to visit is during Navratri festival when the Mansa Devi temple is decorated by the devotees
- There is a constant rush at the temple so do book your tickets in advance
- Reaching the temple requires a trek of one and a half kilometers or traveling by cable cars
- It is preferable to take the cable car on your way up as the walk in hot months can be really exhausting
- You can walk your way down.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Haridwar
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
There is no entry fee for the temple. However, the round trip tickets for cable car are INR 95.
The mandir is open from 6 am to 8 pm. It is closed in afternoon between 12 pm to 2 pm.
One can take Mansa Devi Udankhatola or take a walk on three kilometres long pedestrian route to reach the temple. The cable car service begins from 7 am.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018