Tips for Kainchi Dham in Nainital
Kainchi Dham is known for its serene and calm surroundings
Rated 3.9/5 (based on 611 reviews )
Best time to visit
Mar - Jun
2 - 3 Days
- Religious Tour
Tips for Kainchi Dham
- The temple is open to everyone from 7 am to 6 pm every day and there is no entry fee for the visit
- If you are planning to visit Kainchi Dham during winters, then carrying your winter clothes are necessary as it experiences heavy cold during winters
- Accommodation is available both outside and inside the ashram but the ashram remains closed for 4-5 months during winters due to a heavy cold. Outside the ashram, lodging facilities are available in Bhowali at a distance of 8 kilometers. Tourists who want to stay at a 5 or 4 or 3-star hotel can take accommodation in Nainital
- For staying inside the ashram, a person has to ask for prior permission from the concerned authority and then devotees need to follow rules and regulations of the temple and participate in morning and evening artist
- Restaurants are available near Kainchi Dham which provide various delicious cuisines to taste.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Nainital
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Kainchi Dham is located at a distance of 18.6 km from the main city on the Nainital-Almora Road.
Generally people are allowed to stay for a maximum of three days. A letter of introduction and prior arrangement with the ashram are a must if you wish to stay in this impeccable ashram.
While the temples are open to everyone from 6am to 6pm, in Winter the ashram is closed for 4-5 months, because it becomes very cold.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018