Tips for Dudhsagar Waterfalls in Goa
Watch in awe the water cascading down
Rated 4.1/5 (based on 1172 reviews)
Best time to visit
Jan - Dec
Goa Tourism Development Corporation Ltd. Paryatan Bhavan, 3rd Floor, Patto, Panaji-Goa, India 403001.
- Music Cultural Show
Tips for Dudhsagar Waterfall
- October through May is the best time to reach Dudhsagar Waterfall. However, June through early September is when the falls reach their full potential
- Do not forget to carry rainwear and spare clothes as the vapor from the falls will leave you drenched
- Avoid walking or climbing without safety gear near the gorge or the edge of the waterfall
- Follow necessary precautions to preserve the natural habitats nearby
- Trekkers are advised to pack provisions including drinking water and a first-aid kit
- Put on life jackets before going for a swim in the pool.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Goa
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Dudhsagar waterfalls is located in Sonaulim, on the Mandovi River, bordering Goa and Karnataka.
You can swim at the Dudhsagar Waterfalls, but only after wearing a life jacket. If you are not an experienced swimmer, avoid going in the water.
There are very few restaurants near the waterfalls, so it is advisable to carry your own drinks and food.
The height of the Dudhsagar Waterfalls is around 320 meters.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018