One will find various ways to reach the destination.
It is near the Section of Old City Walls and Na Tcha Temple, Macau Peninsula
There are various ways to reach Ruins of St. Paul.
People living in the country can come here by the following buses and get down at the Ruins of St. Paul bus stop.
Bus number 3, 3X, 4, 6A, 8A, 18A, 19, 26A, 33, N1A, 2A, 7A, 8, 9, 9A, 12, 18, 22, 25, 25X.
The most convenient option is to take a taxi, which will drop you just outside the Ruins of St. Paul.
Or Private hotel shuttles are also a good example.
Route from airport
People who are coming from airport can take
1. Taxi: It takes 18 minutes in a taxi and cost turns out to be between ?750-?950.
2. Line 36 Bus: It takes 40 minutes via bus and the cost turns out to be between ?44- ?54.
3. Bus No. 26: It takes 39 mins via this bus and the cost turns out to be between ?22-?50.
The distance between the airport and the Ruins of St. Paul is 10 km
Route from Macau Ferry Terminal
People who are coming from Macau Ferry Terminal can take:-
1. Taxi, which costs around MOP 30 it, will drop you at your destination.
2. Take a bus and get down near Senado Square. Senado square is 1.8 km away from Ruins of St.Paul and it takes 10-15 minutes of walking to reach the place.
To visit Ruins of St. Paul at Night all these options are easily available. There is an advantage to travel at night, as the public transports are less crowded.
It is open 24*7
One can visit here any time one wants to. The crowd may vary daily.
There is no ticket to enter it. One can walk in freely without any cost.
When you reach there, you will see some mesmerising sites. If one goes via Senado Square then he/she can visit two places.
Visit this beautiful place and you will be surprised to see how beautiful the building is despite of being hit by fire three times. It will be an amazing experience for you and your family or friends.