Tips For Lighthouse Beach In Kovalam
One of the most famous beaches in Kovalam complimented by a magnificent lighthouse
Rated 4.1/5 (based on 8930 reviews )
Best time to visit
Sep - Feb
- Ideal for families
- Ideal for Couples
Tips for Lighthouse Beach
- While getting to Lighthouse beach, make sure that you are not overcharged by auto drivers/taxi drivers. Bargaining is recommended
- There are a number of options available to stay despite Kovalam being fairly small, with a lot of them around Lighthouse Beach as this is the main attraction
- As there are a number of beachside spas offering spa treatments, it is advisable to make sure that the place you go to is certified by the Kerala Tourism Department
- Be sure to try the exquisite seafood at any of the many beachside shacks and restaurants near Lighthouse Beach
- There are lifeguards around on Lighthouse beach and it is a good idea to go swimming or surfing near where they are unless you are very experienced as the waves here are pretty huge
- Shopping at the beachfront can be tricky as the shop owners overcharge heavily. Negotiating is strongly advisable
- It is also a good idea to check what you are buying as some shops on Lighthouse Beach have been known to sell fake gems and silver items and such
- Honeymooners should definitely take a walk down Lighthouse Beach around sunset time as there are very few settings more romantic than that in India or even the world
- When indulging in watersports and other such adventure activities here, make sure you pay attention to what the instructors have to say and follow it, especially if you are a beginner.
Unlimited Choices. Trusted Agents. Best Prices. Happy Memories.
Our experts would love to create a package just for you!
Fill in your requirements here >
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Trip to Keralasincerely appreciate how thoughtfully planned our Kerala tour experience was. Our driver was excellent, helpful, and always pleasant. It was wonderful to have the same driver thoughout our trip. We appreciated the knowledge, insights, and dialogues with our driver who is also guide. I am so grateful to this travel company for giving us such wonderful memories of our time in KERALA. Enjoyed in Munnar. Best thing is Kovalam trip
Trip to KeralaThe trip was good ..But I have requested to book backwaters house boat in Alleppy but the travelsailor.com provided somewhere else "Cherthala".I wanted to visit Alleppy once but the driver also denied to take us to Alleppy because he needs to drive 23kms more .and he was always rushing and simply asked us to see the place and come .We cannot spend much time in most of the arrtactions.
Trip to Keralanot satisfied with the hotel at munnar and response from agent while contact regarding this
Trip to KeralaIt was a very good experience with travel triangle. The tour was very well planned and the hotels, car and other events also were very good. We are very much satisfied with service provided by the agency. We would like to travel again in future and also will recommend for my friends and family.
Trip to Keralatrip was good for affordable price ... alleppy houseboat was the best .. and the food provide was awesome . and got best memories from the trip
Trip to KeralaNice trip with friends. Enjoyed and will ask everyone to go ince to kerala Wonder valley visit, Attending kathakkalli and marshal arts show Alleypee boat house
Trip to KeralaOur room in Camellia Elettaria was mountain view one and its awesome.... Driver Mansoor Bhai was very Nice. He guided very nicely throughout the trip. Boat house in Alleppey was super!!!! Morning view from Balcony in Munnar resort and Boat house of Alleppey will keep reminding the best moment we had in trip. Thanks!!!!
Trip to Keralaplease upgrade your hotels suggestion munnar and allepey houseboat was amazing
Trip to KeralaExcellent experience with travel triangle provided all facilities perfect without any problem
Trip to KeralaMy 2 nights trip to kerala with my family was organised by trip trello, a travel agent proposed by travel triangle. Rates were quite competitive and driver was reasonably good. He can understand our requirements as a family with small kids and cooperated with us for visiting places as per our requests. Only one issue we faced was to extend the travelling hours on the last day till 9 PM in-place of 7 PM at the Airport. Driver was insisting to drop us to the Airport by 7 PM as per his duty hours and company policy, and charged us some more to extend the travelling hours till 9 PM. This should have been made clear before booking the trip to coordinate with our flight timings by travel agent to avoid last minute confusions.
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Kovalam
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
The activities for the adventurous include swimming, surfing, parasailing and paragliding.
Light house beach is named after the 30 meter high lighthouse here
which is the most important feature of this beach. The lighthouse is
located towards the southern end of the beach and it's on a cape.
Mararikulam is connected by rail and has a railway station by the same name. It is also well connected by road. NH 47 passes through S.L.Puram, which is 5 km to the east of Mararikulam and the Nearest airport is Cochin International Airport.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2019