Tips For Lighthouse Beach In Kovalam
One of the most famous beaches in Kovalam complimented by a magnificent lighthouse
Rated 4.1/5 (based on 9651 reviews )
Best time to visit
Sep - Feb
- Ideal for families
- Ideal for Couples
Tips for Lighthouse Beach
- While getting to Lighthouse beach, make sure that you are not overcharged by auto drivers/taxi drivers. Bargaining is recommended
- There are a number of options available to stay despite Kovalam being fairly small, with a lot of them around Lighthouse Beach as this is the main attraction
- As there are a number of beachside spas offering spa treatments, it is advisable to make sure that the place you go to is certified by the Kerala Tourism Department
- Be sure to try the exquisite seafood at any of the many beachside shacks and restaurants near Lighthouse Beach
- There are lifeguards around on Lighthouse beach and it is a good idea to go swimming or surfing near where they are unless you are very experienced as the waves here are pretty huge
- Shopping at the beachfront can be tricky as the shop owners overcharge heavily. Negotiating is strongly advisable
- It is also a good idea to check what you are buying as some shops on Lighthouse Beach have been known to sell fake gems and silver items and such
- Honeymooners should definitely take a walk down Lighthouse Beach around sunset time as there are very few settings more romantic than that in India or even the world
- When indulging in watersports and other such adventure activities here, make sure you pay attention to what the instructors have to say and follow it, especially if you are a beginner.
Unlimited Choices. Trusted Agents. Best Prices. Happy Memories.
Our experts would love to create a package just for you!
Fill in your requirements here >
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Trip to KeralaTour associate really cooperative, excellent arrangement, cab driver nice in nature, overall tour was really good. Thanks you very much for cooperation.
Trip to Keralait was very good & hassle free experience . Travel triangle representative and travel agency were thorough professional & helpful & well behaved & delievered what they promised & were flexible with any detail. houseboat experience
Trip to KeralaHotel selection was good. Hotel seasons location wise good service wise OK. 3Season travel did very good job. Our driver afsal made our trip memorable. Looking forward to another trip with him. A very friendly, always going extra mile. Apart from beautiful sites he too will be unforgettable for us. Thanks for a unforgettable,memorable trip
Trip to KeralaEverything was perfect about the trip. Thanks to Suneel and team for taking care of every minute details. It was a memorable Kerala trip for us. All the hotels were top quality. Only I wanted to mention, the Dew Drops hotel was very far from Munnar city. Apart from this, overall experience was very pleasant. The taxi driver was more like a guide and very helpful. The boathouse was clean and the food was great!! Thanks team.
Trip to KeralaIt was nice trip, stay was good and trip guide was helpful in showing around the places
Trip to KeralaHi It was awesome experience with travel triangle Expectially our driver made us trip wonderful Thanks for all Also Robin thanks again
Trip to KeralaIn boat house candle light dinner very worst . In hotel no camp fire Jeep ride
Trip to KeralaEverything was best..enjoyed my tour thank you travel triangle and king forest.. driver shaan was top class.. with good driving skills and smiling face.helped us with all thanks a lot.
Trip to Keralathe trip was good. but had a bad experience in the house boat of allepy. the bot which was given was full of insects, lizards and bed bugs. our children were not able to stay and sleep in the house boat. we had called many times to agent to resolve the matter of house boat but the house boat has not given any response to agent or us. it was horrible experience our child and wife were frightened and this had turned our good experience to bad. the driver which was appointed was restless and doesnot want to go anywhere as suggested by us. the rooms apart from thekkady hotel were of average category's
Trip to KeralaAll the hotels were spic and span. Courteous staff. All my whims were taken care by the travel agent. A trip of lifetime to God's own country.
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Kovalam
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
The activities for the adventurous include swimming, surfing, parasailing and paragliding.
Light house beach is named after the 30 meter high lighthouse here
which is the most important feature of this beach. The lighthouse is
located towards the southern end of the beach and it's on a cape.
Mararikulam is connected by rail and has a railway station by the same name. It is also well connected by road. NH 47 passes through S.L.Puram, which is 5 km to the east of Mararikulam and the Nearest airport is Cochin International Airport.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2019