Tips For Samudra Beach in Kovalam
Surf the waves of Samudra Beach
Rated 4.1/5 (based on 7870 reviews)
Best time to visit
Sep - Feb
- Ideal for families
- Ideal for Couples
Tips for Samudra Beach
- There are a number of fissures and rocks at and around Samudra beach. Look out for them and be careful while swimming here.
- A nice walk down the beach in moonlight or at dusk is not to be missed.
- Staying near Samudra beach makes sense if you want to be away from the main tourist hustle bustle.
- Observing the locals go about their day at the beach is a unique experience and one that is highly recommended.
- Samudra beach is ideal for honeymooners and is usually on their itinerary as it offers them the space to be near the ocean with enough serenity and peace to just enjoy each other’s company.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Kovalam
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
There are lots of hotels in Kovalam and can easily find a suitable Kovalam beach hotel or resort aptly meeting traveller's demands and budget.
The activities for the adventurous include swimming, surfing, parasailing and paragliding.
Mararikulam is connected by rail and has a railway station by the same name. It is also well connected by road. NH 47 passes through S.L.Puram, which is 5 km to the east of Mararikulam and the Nearest airport is Cochin International Airport.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018