Tips For Devikulam
A picturesque hill station located in the heart of Kerala, Devikulam Hills is the perfect getaway for those who're looking forward to escape into a natural paradise.
Rated 4.1/5 (based on 7804 reviews)
Tips for Devikulam
- Don’t go to this hill station in the summers as most tourists plan their weekend getaways during this time and it may be crowded
- Opt for the local Malayalee cuisine at the restaurants here. You can also pick snack items at the grocery stores here like jackfruit chips, banana chips, kozhallappam, and param-puri, etc
- You can visit places near Devikulam like Pollachi, Vandiperiyar, Theni, Idukki, Marayur, and Munnar
- The best way to travel around this hill station is by cab rentals and private taxis
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Munnar
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
For tourists looking at a more budget-friendly accomodation, there are many homestays available. Tourists looking for a more luxurious and comfortable stay can opt for hotels.
Tourists can indulge in a number of activities at Devikulam like speedboating at Matupetty Laketrout fishing at the Devi Lake, rock climbing and mountaineering at Keezharkuthu Falls, roller skating at Blossom International Festival and boating in Kundala lake.
You can visit a number of places in Devikulam like:
1. Devi Lake2. Pallivasal Falls3.Thoovanam Falls4.Tea and spice plantations5. Mattupetty Lake6. Keezharkuthu Falls7. Blossom International Park
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018