Tips for Nubra Valley in Ladakh
Look out for the dazzling beauty of Nubra Valley in Leh
Rated 4.2/5 (based on 752 reviews)
Best time to visit
Sep - Oct
- Pangong Tso
Tips for Nubra Valley
- Public transport is not available on this route. Only own vehicles should be taken to reach Nubra Valley
- Khardung La road remains open throughout the year but Wari La path opens only by late June or early July
- Clearly mention the route to be taken in the inner permit since the Army will not allow to pass without that information
- Diskit, Hunder, Sumur and Panamik has several number of hotels and guest houses for accommodation
- Petrol bunk is available only in Diskit. But availability of petrol is not guaranteed. So fill your tank in Leh itself
- Absolutely no phone signals are available here. Only pay phone is available in Diskit
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Ladakh
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
The town of Diskit, epicentre of Nubra Valley, is about 120 km from Leh. It takes about 5-6 hours to reach Diskit from Leh. Typical itineraries run for up to three days in Nubra Valley.
Sand dunes and Bactrian camel safari in Hunder, Panamik hot springs, Diskit Monastery, and Maitreya Buddha statue are popular places to visit in Nubra Valley.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018