Things To Do In Kuala Lumpur
Enjoy Kuala Lumpur Tourism for an overwhelming experience
Rated 4.1/5 (based on 243 reviews)
Best time to visit
Dec - Feb, May - Jul
- Ideal for friends
Adventure Activities in Kuala Lumpur
Being the capital and the largest city in Malaysia Kuala Lumpur brims with a host of activities to delight in. There are many things to do in Kuala Lumpur that keep tourists intrigued throughout their vacation. The place is known for scenic sunsets and historical places. With well-developed roads and huge skyscrapers, Kuala Lumpur has been attracting a lot of tourists from around the world. Kuala Lumpur tourist activities help holidaymakers have the best time of their lives.
1. Take up Adventure Sports: Among the top 10 things to do in Kuala Lumpur are adrenaline rich activities such as skydiving, bungee jumping and others. These are some of the Kuala Lumpur activities for adventure enthusiasts. Skydiving in the beautiful blue skies can be an exhilarating experience. People who want to do this activity are trained first. There are videos made for the experience of a person that one can save for a lifetime. Bungee jumping is one of the fun activities to do in Kuala Lumpur and can be quite exhilarating as one has to jump from the world’s longest pedestrian suspension bridge.
2. Enjoy Nightlife: Other fun activities in Kuala Lumpur include enjoying the nightlife and trying various water sports. Nightlife in Kuala Lumpur is full of lights and music. There are many bars and clubs which may beckon the party enthusiasts for amazing things to do in Kuala Lumpur at night.
3. Indulge in water sports in Kuala Lumpur: Wild river water tubing and mines tour of the North and South Lake are some of the things to do in Malaysia Kuala Lumpur that cater to the attention of people giving them the best experience.
4. Visit Genting Highlands: Visiting Genting Highlands is among the top 6 things to do in Kuala Lumpur. This is a hill station, just 45 minutes away from Kuala Lumpur. It offers indoor and outdoor theme parks, an 18-hole golf course, a casino, and Malaysia’s biggest strawberry farm, all of which are set amidst a majestic 100 million-year-old rainforest. Genting Highlands is also perfect for adventure enthusiasts as activities such as abseiling, indoor rock climbing, and flying fox activities are available.
5. Go sightseeing: One of the best things to do in Kuala Lumpur includes sightseeing. Kuala Lumpur has many buildings from the prehistoric to the modern period which are the main tourist attractions of the place. Maxis Tower, Petronas Twin Tower,and Masjid Wilayah Persekutuan are few among them. All the monuments, towers, and sculptures are made beautifully. One must visit them to learn about the art and skills of the people of Malaysia.
6. Enjoy shopping: With so many options available, where to go shopping in Kuala Lumpur can be a very common question amongst the tourists. For people with a high budget, there are many Kuala Lumpur shopping malls which can offer trendy and fashionable products to their customers. The Curve is the best among them. Ithas a lot of food joints, activities for kids, restaurants, making it a nice place to visit with friends and family. Cheap shopping places in Kuala Lumpur, one can explore the street markets like Petaling Market, Kampung Baru Market, and the like, which offer a wide range of products.
For those who prefer indoor activities more than the outdoor ones, there are many alternative things to do in Kuala Lumpur that one can enjoy indoors. Cooking classes at Bayan Indah are one of them. The place offers about 70 cooking classes, and one can learn the recipes of some of the best Malay cuisines. Having a fish spa in Kuala Lumpur can also be a memorable experience. With these things to do in Kuala Lumpur, tourists can have a gala time during their vacation in this capital city of Thailand.
Spa Massages In Kuala Lumpur
Health Spa in KL is one of the most popular activities in the city. They offer retreats when one needs to de-stress and relax. These not only give one a peace of mind but also help in improving one’s health. These spa centers provide an extensive range of facials, traditional body massages and body treatments across Kuala L...
- Leisure Time
Troika Sky Dining In Kuala Lumpur
Troika Sky Dining Malaysia is the place to visit when it comes to fine dining. The only thing that will distract one from the delicious food is the view of beautiful skies and twinkling lights. The Troika Sky Dining is set in Tower B of Troika along Persian KLCC on the 23rd floor of the tower. At Troika Sky Dining one not o...
- Sky restaurant
Petaling Street Market In Kuala Lumpur
Petaling Street Market is an extremely famous and one of the most crowded streets in Chinatown, Kuala Lumpur. The market is jam-packed with food stalls, shops, and clubs where tourists can easily spend an entire day without even realizing when it went by. During the Selangor Civil War, a Chinese influencer named Yap Ah Loy ...
- Local market
Merdeka Square In Kuala Lumpur
Merdeka Square, formerly known as “Selangor Club Padang” or just “Padang,” is a very popular tourist attraction. Merdeka Square literally means “Independence Square,” where the Malaysian Flag was hoisted for the first time on 31st August 1957 at midnight. The square is surrounded by multiple flags and in the center is the w...
- Scenic attractions
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Kuala Lumpur
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Tipping is not mandatory in Kuala Lumpur. However, at some places, one might need to tip waiters with almost 10% of their bill amount. One can tip the porters with 1 or 2 Ringgit per bag.
The legal age for buying alcohol and its consumption is 18 years. Hard drinks are available in almost every club and restaurant.
The official currency of Malaysia is Ringgit (MYR). However, many restaurants and stores accept credit cards. The money may be required for local transportations and small markets. ATMs are available everywhere in the place.
Weather of Kuala Lumpur is quite warm throughout the year. So, tourists can wear light fabric tops and shorts or jeans can be worn throughout the year. They need not carry heavy clothes like sweaters or jackets.
The best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is from May to July when there is minimum to no rains causing less ruckus and jams in the streets. The dry season helps tourists in enjoying the adventure activities to the fullest.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018