Places To Visit In Kuala Lumpur
Enjoy Kuala Lumpur Tourism for an overwhelming experience
Rated 4.1/5 (based on 275 reviews )
Best time to visit
Dec - Feb, May - Jul
- Ideal for friends
Tourist Places In Kuala Lumpur
Being a much loved tourist attraction, Kuala Lumpur is frequented by keen vacationers. there are many places to visit in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia that keep holidaymakers intrigued. in addition to spectacular views and beautiful climate, Kuala Lumpur offers a nice combination of Malay art and culture. Given below are some of the best places to visit in Kuala Lumpur:
Petronas Twin Tower: One of the top 10 places to visit in Kuala Lumpur is the Petronas Twin Towers. They are twin skyscrapers and an engineering marvel. So, a trip to the city will not be complete without visiting the twin towers. These are among the world’s tallest buildings. The Twin Towers, built to house the headquarters of Petronas, the national petroleum company of Malaysia. From the top of these towers, tourists can enjoy the best scenic view of Kuala Lumpur.
2. Batu Caves: 11 km north of Kuala Lumpur, Batu Caves is a 400 million year old limestone hill with a century old temple. It is best known as the focal point of the annual Hindu festival of Thaipusam.
3. Genting Highlands: Genting Highlands is a cool hill station, just 45 minutes away from Kuala Lumpur City and among the amazing places to visit in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It offers indoor and outdoor theme parks, an 18-hole golf course, a casino, and Malaysia’s biggest strawberry farm, all of which are set amidst a majestic 100 million-year-old rainforest. Genting Highlands is also perfect for adventure enthusiasts as activities such as abseiling, indoor rock climbing, and flying fox activities are available.
4. Sultan Abdul Samad Building: Among Kuala Lumpur’s earliest Moorish-style buildings, Sultan Abdul Samad Building is a distinguished city landmark, which was built in 1897. It originally served as the secretariat for the colonial British administration. Today it is home to the offices of the Ministry of Information, Communications and Culture of Malaysia.
5. KLCC Park: The park, situated in the heart of the city, is one of the places to visit in Kuala Lumpur with family. The place is marvellous and a stroll through it might be enough to be relaxing after a long, tiring day. One can spend some time looking at the beautiful skyline of Kuala Lumpur. Though the park is in the middle of the busy streets, the greenery imparts relief and comfort.
6. Islamic Arts Museum: An interesting place to visit in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), the Islamic Arts Museum does justice to the Islamic culture by portraying it in the best way possible. The building itself is an architectural masterpiece with beautiful carved ceilings and walls. There are many sections that depict different aspects of the Islamic Culture, and every section is worth paying a visit.
7. Lake Symphony: The lake is one of the places to visit in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia). It has some beautiful scenery, and there are water shows at night which grab every tourist’s attention. The songs played are in sync with the fountains making the whole experience magical. Pleasant weather helps in enhancing the credibility of the moment.
8. Thean Hou Temple: One of the top places to visit in Kuala Lumpur, the Thean Hou Temple is the biggest and the most beautiful Chinese temple in Kuala Lumpur. There are many shops near it for kids and family to relish authentic Malay street foods. The temple also offers some stunning views of the city and is therefore, worth a visit.
9. China Town on the Petaling Street: Located in the heart of city is the Chinatown of Kuala Lumpur. Commonly known as the ‘Bargain Hunter’s Paradise’, it is one of the places to visit in Kuala Lumpur city. It has a wide range of products to offer from small herbs to large imitation goods. This place never sleeps and is a very vibrant market to visit at night also.
10. Sunway Lagoon Theme Park: Water slides, river ride, surf beach, wave pool, and 360° revolving pirate ship, Sunway Lagoon Theme Park offers an extensive list of attractions. Located in Petaling Jaya, the park encompasses a total of five different zones - the water park, Scream Park, Amusement Park, Extreme Park and Wildlife Park. No wonder, it is among the most interesting places to visit in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
So, before planning a visit to Kuala Lumpur, it is prudent for vacationers to get information regarding important places to visit in Kuala Lumpur.
Batu Caves In Kuala Lumpur
About Batu Caves:
Batu Caves is a series of caves in the limestone hill that takes its name from the Sungbai Batu (Stone River) which flows past the hill. One of the most famous and frequently visited Hindu shrines in Kuala Lumpur, Batu Caves is a temple dedicated to Lord Murugan, also known as Kartikeya (the son of Lord...
- Batu Caves
- Leisure Time
Bukit Bintang In Kuala Lumpur
Famed as the fashion and entertainment centre, Bukit Bintang, Malaysia is one of the major tourist attractions in Kuala Lumpur. It is a shopping hub where one can get all varieties of products. The place is usually crowded, and there are many shopping centers, bars, clubs, massage parlors, and much more to enhance the exper...
- Unlimited Fun
KL Tower In Kuala Lumpur
Menara Kuala Lumpur Tower is a communications tower in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The KL Tower is a 421 meters tall building, that provides one of the most stunning views of the city, and the KL Tower observation deck at the height of 276 meters. The KL Tower skybox provides a unique experience of the city in a panoramic view ...
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Mini Zoo
Bird Park In Kuala Lumpur
Built in the 1880s, the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park was earlier a part of the Lake Gardens. However, it became a separate body in 1991. Established on 20 acres, the Bird Park in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia has around 3,000 birds of 200 species. All the birds are from different parts of the world and are given a natural environment to ...
- Bird Watching
Petronas Twin Towers In Kuala Lumpur
The tallest skyscrapers in the world from 1998 to 2004, the Petronas Twin Towers dominate the Kuala Lumpur skyline and have become a part of the local culture and national identity. The Petronas Towers consists of two towers named as tower 1 and tower 2. Tower 1 is fully occupied by Petronas and its subsidiaries, and Tower ...
- Petronas Twin Towers
Sunway Lagoon in Kuala Lumpur
Located in a thriving satellite town, Petaling Jaya, Sunway Lagoon theme park is one the major tourists attractions in Malaysia. It is a water park which offers a lot of rides and other things to do which are suitable for all age groups. With plenty of attractions and a bounty of fun activities in its store, a Sunway Lagoon...
- Leisure Time
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Kuala Lumpur
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Tipping is not mandatory in Kuala Lumpur. However, at some places, one might need to tip waiters with almost 10% of their bill amount. One can tip the porters with 1 or 2 Ringgit per bag.
The legal age for buying alcohol and its consumption is 18 years. Hard drinks are available in almost every club and restaurant.
The official currency of Malaysia is Ringgit (MYR). However, many restaurants and stores accept credit cards. The money may be required for local transportations and small markets. ATMs are available everywhere in the place.
Weather of Kuala Lumpur is quite warm throughout the year. So, tourists can wear light fabric tops and shorts or jeans can be worn throughout the year. They need not carry heavy clothes like sweaters or jackets.
The best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is from May to July when there is minimum to no rains causing less ruckus and jams in the streets. The dry season helps tourists in enjoying the adventure activities to the fullest.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018