Places To Visit In Kuala Lumpur
Enjoy Kuala Lumpur tourism for an overwhelming experience
Rated 4.1/5 (based on 351 reviews )
Tourist Places In Kuala Lumpur
Being a much loved tourist attraction, Kuala Lumpur is frequented by keen vacationers. there are many places to visit in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia that keep holidaymakers intrigued. in addition to spectacular views and beautiful climate, Kuala Lumpur offers a nice combination of Malay art and culture. Given below are some of the best places to visit in Kuala Lumpur:
Petronas Twin Tower: One of the top 10 places to visit in Kuala Lumpur is the Petronas Twin Towers. They are twin skyscrapers and an engineering marvel. So, a trip to the city will not be complete without visiting the twin towers. These are among the world’s tallest buildings. The Twin Towers, built to house the headquarters of Petronas, the national petroleum company of Malaysia. From the top of these towers, tourists can enjoy the best scenic view of Kuala Lumpur.
2. Batu Caves: 11 km north of Kuala Lumpur, Batu Caves is a 400 million year old limestone hill with a century old temple. It is best known as the focal point of the annual Hindu festival of Thaipusam.
3. Genting Highlands: Genting Highlands is a cool hill station, just 45 minutes away from Kuala Lumpur City and among the amazing places to visit in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It offers indoor and outdoor theme parks, an 18-hole golf course, a casino, and Malaysia’s biggest strawberry farm, all of which are set amidst a majestic 100 million-year-old rainforest. Genting Highlands is also perfect for adventure enthusiasts as activities such as abseiling, indoor rock climbing, and flying fox activities are available.
4. Sultan Abdul Samad Building: Among Kuala Lumpur’s earliest Moorish-style buildings, Sultan Abdul Samad Building is a distinguished city landmark, which was built in 1897. It originally served as the secretariat for the colonial British administration. Today it is home to the offices of the Ministry of Information, Communications and Culture of Malaysia.
5. KLCC Park: The park, situated in the heart of the city, is one of the places to visit in Kuala Lumpur with family. The place is marvellous and a stroll through it might be enough to be relaxing after a long, tiring day. One can spend some time looking at the beautiful skyline of Kuala Lumpur. Though the park is in the middle of the busy streets, the greenery imparts relief and comfort.
6. Islamic Arts Museum: An interesting place to visit in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), the Islamic Arts Museum does justice to the Islamic culture by portraying it in the best way possible. The building itself is an architectural masterpiece with beautiful carved ceilings and walls. There are many sections that depict different aspects of the Islamic Culture, and every section is worth paying a visit.
7. Lake Symphony: The lake is one of the places to visit in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia). It has some beautiful scenery, and there are water shows at night which grab every tourist’s attention. The songs played are in sync with the fountains making the whole experience magical. Pleasant weather helps in enhancing the credibility of the moment.
8. Thean Hou Temple: One of the top places to visit in Kuala Lumpur, the Thean Hou Temple is the biggest and the most beautiful Chinese temple in Kuala Lumpur. There are many shops near it for kids and family to relish authentic Malay street foods. The temple also offers some stunning views of the city and is therefore, worth a visit.
9. China Town on the Petaling Street: Located in the heart of city is the Chinatown of Kuala Lumpur. Commonly known as the ‘Bargain Hunter’s Paradise’, it is one of the places to visit in Kuala Lumpur city. It has a wide range of products to offer from small herbs to large imitation goods. This place never sleeps and is a very vibrant market to visit at night also.
10. Sunway Lagoon Theme Park: Water slides, river ride, surf beach, wave pool, and 360° revolving pirate ship, Sunway Lagoon Theme Park offers an extensive list of attractions. Located in Petaling Jaya, the park encompasses a total of five different zones - the water park, Scream Park, Amusement Park, Extreme Park and Wildlife Park. No wonder, it is among the most interesting places to visit in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
So, before planning a visit to Kuala Lumpur, it is prudent for vacationers to get information regarding important places to visit in Kuala Lumpur.
Batu Caves In Kuala Lumpur
About Batu Caves:
Batu Caves is a series of caves in the limestone hill that takes its name from the Sungbai Batu (Stone River) which flows past the hill. One of the most famous and frequently visited Hindu shrines in Kuala Lumpur, Batu Caves is a temple dedicated to Lord Murugan, also known as Kartikeya (the son of Lord...
- Batu Caves
- Leisure Time
Bukit Bintang In Kuala Lumpur
Famed as the fashion and entertainment centre, Bukit Bintang, Malaysia is one of the major tourist attractions in Kuala Lumpur. It is a shopping hub where one can get all varieties of products. The place is usually crowded, and there are many shopping centers, bars, clubs, massage parlors, and much more to enhance the exper...
- Unlimited Fun
KL Tower In Kuala Lumpur
Menara Kuala Lumpur Tower is a communications tower in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The KL Tower is a 421 meters tall building, that provides one of the most stunning views of the city, and the KL Tower observation deck at the height of 276 meters. The KL Tower skybox provides a unique experience of the city in a panoramic view ...
- KL Tower Night Tour
- Mini Zoo
Bird Park In Kuala Lumpur
Built in the 1880s, the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park was earlier a part of the Lake Gardens. However, it became a separate body in 1991. Established on 20 acres, the Bird Park in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia has around 3,000 birds of 200 species. All the birds are from different parts of the world and are given a natural environment to ...
- Bird Watching
Petronas Twin Towers In Kuala Lumpur
The tallest skyscrapers in the world from 1998 to 2004, the Petronas Twin Towers dominate the Kuala Lumpur skyline and have become a part of the local culture and national identity. The Petronas Towers consists of two towers named as tower 1 and tower 2. Tower 1 is fully occupied by Petronas and its subsidiaries, and Tower ...
- Petronas Twin Towers
Sunway Lagoon in Kuala Lumpur
Located in a thriving satellite town, Petaling Jaya, Sunway Lagoon theme park is one the major tourists attractions in Malaysia. It is a water park which offers a lot of rides and other things to do which are suitable for all age groups. With plenty of attractions and a bounty of fun activities in its store, a Sunway Lagoon...
- Leisure Time
Unlimited Choices. Trusted Agents. Best Prices. Happy Memories.
Our experts would love to create a package just for you!
Fill in your requirements here >
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Trip to SingaporeVery good with travel triangle, there entire team supports and prompt reply was excellence. We are on holidays at Singapore and Malaysia , in Malaysia the local travel agent performance is not so good . In Malaysia waiting time for the driver mostly delay about 30 to 40 minutes . Sunway lagoon trip we arrive arrive at location late because of driver came late and while dropping to hotel driver left on time , he did not wait for us for 20 minutes. We took private car to arrive our hotel. But overall experience with travel triangle was very good. In Singapore:- Santosa Island, universal studios, Garden by the bay, little India , City tour, night safari, Bird park, SEA aquarium In Malaysia: - Sunway lagoon , Gantting , snow world,, petronas tower.
Trip to MalaysiaHotels provided in the trip was not good at all. we felt like we could have had better options in hotels considering our budget.
Trip to MalaysiaMalaysia: The destination was really great. !!!. Amazing response from the Travel agent team, with the frequent response on the whatsapp group and others. Amazing support !! Good luck and continue to do this good support .:)
Trip to MalaysiaHotel room in langkawi very bed like dharmshala veg food not available near hotel go cenang beach everyday for veg food 20 km away from kuah To view personas tower and fountain show
Trip to MalaysiaMore clarity on the trip details will help travellers would help making informed decision.
Trip to SingaporeI booked my honeymoon package for Singapore and Malaysia from travel triangle ( Kushark Holidays). The travel agent Shalu Shrivastava from Kushark Holidays has done a great job in managing our package in our budget. she was available 24*7 before the tour started and at the time of tour. We didn't face any problem on our whole tour. The Singapore team was also very well co-ordinated and everything was as per schedule and no loop holes . The Dinner was awesome in both cities. I will recommend to others the Tandoori Restaurant for dinner in Singapore & Delhi O’ Delhi Restaurant In Kuala Lumpur. We spent 4 days in Singapore one at Universal Studios, one at Night safari and next day we had a city tour and post lunch at Sentosa Island by cable car we made visits to the beach, Merlion statue and S.E.A. Aquarium and Wings of times as well. Malaysia trip was also good. Trip to Genting highlands was 2way by cable car was awesome and city tour KL Tower And Sunway lagoon were also quite good. I'm very thankful to Shalu Shrivastava and will always recommend to my friends and family to go with Kushark Holidays. Both the destinations are amazing
Trip to MalaysiaHad a real good experience with Travel triangle and Ghumne Chalo. Had my apprehensions in the beginning but it all turned out smooth and planned for our Malaysia trip. If it's Malaysia you are planning, go for Travel triangle and Ghume Chalo. Special mention for Stuti (Ghumne Chalo) and Saloni (Travel triangle) for keeping the process smooth and transparent.
Trip to MalaysiaHi, Had a safe flight back home. Thank you for the coordination and making the trip really a memorable one by Ankit from Smiling Trips All were arranged amazingly Synchronized and well
Trip to MalaysiaThank you for offering us a wonderful and memorable tour. Everything was very good specially the whatsapp group which was very helpful to me and the members of the group assisted me nicely. I shall be happy to get more good experience from you. thank you....
Trip to SingaporeI had visited two places- 1) Singapore- 4N and 2) Malaysia (KualaLumpur)- 3N. A) Singapore What went well: 1) Hotel Location was very good. Very good to Little India (Indian Veg food). Metro Station, ATMs and markets 2) Hotel Staff was supportive and eager to provide required information, cautions. If they don't know something, they tried to find and provide the necessary information. 3) Transportt (Cab and SIC partner) was of good quality. Cab Service for sight seeing was good. 4) The information/suggestions provided by Holiday2Cherish were very useful and worth. 5) I had kept one day free for my own exploration, I explored Metro, Public Transport. It was worth observing the discipline and culture of Singapore. What Can be improved: 1) One of the driver's attitude was very rude. During Pickup at Airport on arrival, we have scheduled pickup on 7 a.m. We have been waiting at the mentioned location since 6:30 a.m. On 7:10 am. when I called Singapore support number, the driver came there and was claiming that he has been waiting since 6. The worst part is he started shouting us in the middle of airport-arrival lobby as if he were our boss. This was very bad experience. As we arrive to the country and you would be receiving this type of welcome. 2) Hotel room was very congested (less spacious). Even though Superior room was given, not enough space to freely roam. Would suggest to go to 3*, as it would help to save extra amount. Not much diff between 3* and 4* hotel (Already informed by Gazal). 3) The earlier check-in was not allowed. (I.e. we reached at 8:30 am at hotel, the check-in time was 3:30) Even after paying extra money, earlier check-in was not allowed. We got the room at 12:30 p.m. that to after so much requested. (Although Gazal had already informed me earlier about this scenario.) 4) Hotels were charging 2 SGD for 600 ml of water on top of 2 complementary bottle. This was very expensive 5) The schedule for pick up was very tight. I.e. for Universal studio, the pick up was of 7 p.m. The place where night shows and attractions were worth watching, at least 2 pick -up option should be provided (I.e. 2nd pick up at 9 p.m.) 6) Some of the key attractions were excluded from package (like singapore Flyer) which should be included in the package, as it was covered during City tour only. B) Malaysia- Kualalumpur What went well: 1) Pick up, drop, info, support from cab transport was good. They were willing to amend the itinerary on prior request. Cab drivers were helpful 2) Hotel room was more spacious than Singapore, but still not that good for 4* rating. 3) Genting Highland was worth visiting place. What Can be improved: 1) No Quality Indian Veg restaurants nearby. Only non-veg food in surrounding area. 2) Surrounding was not much good for pure veg. As, you will smell non-veg food while walking on street. Locality was ok. 3) KL towere Skydeck should be included as a part of package, rather than KLTower- Observation Deck. And it should be during daytime. 4) No need to keep more than 2 days in Kualalumpur. Rather than spend more time in other art of Malaysia- Natural beauty. Malaysia alone can be of 5-7 days trip if you want to plan for natural beauty. Overall, The complete trip was very good (except few mentioned above), with travel agent- Gazal helpful by providing necessary info and suggestions in advance. I need not to contact travel agent while On-trip, as everything was planned and organized. Singapore was very good place to visit, and for Malaysia Natural beauty- I would recommend to plan Only Malaysia- 7 days trip to explore natural beauty.
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Kuala Lumpur
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Tipping is not mandatory in Kuala Lumpur. However, at some places, one might need to tip waiters with almost 10% of their bill amount. One can tip the porters with 1 or 2 Ringgit per bag.
The legal age for buying alcohol and its consumption is 18 years. Hard drinks are available in almost every club and restaurant.
The official currency of Malaysia is Ringgit (MYR). However, many restaurants and stores accept credit cards. The money may be required for local transportations and small markets. ATMs are available everywhere in the place.
Weather of Kuala Lumpur is quite warm throughout the year. So, tourists can wear light fabric tops and shorts or jeans can be worn throughout the year. They need not carry heavy clothes like sweaters or jackets.
The best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is from May to July when there is minimum to no rains causing less ruckus and jams in the streets. The dry season helps tourists in enjoying the adventure activities to the fullest.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2019