Bali has some of the world’s finest hotels and resorts that cater to visitors coming in from all over the globe. The best part about these places is the superb value they offer that even budget travelers end up splurging. The savings are not only restricted to shopping or sightseeing. You can enjoy the price at which you can book a luxury hotel. So here are the 11 best honeymoon resorts in Bali that will exceed your expectations every time you stay there:
Honeymoon Resorts In Seminyak, Bali
Staying in this part of Bali on your honeymoon? Below are some of the amazing honeymoon resorts that offer luxury and overwhelming stay experience.
1. The Samaya Villas Bali
With 30 villas set on the outstanding shore lines of the famous Seminyak Beach, The Samaya Bali is the best resort in Bali for honeymoon. Come here for an amazing experience with your better half and make your honeymoon a memorable one, in one of the most incredible honeymoon villas in Bali.
- Spa at The Samaya is a truly divine experience
- The Breeze Restaurant & Bar serves exceptional food and a variety of world class drinks
- The impeccable free internet connection
- An 18 holes golf course situated just 45 minutes away
Bali Honeymoon Packages On TravelTriangle
Stay at luxurious private pool villas and resorts, Experience thrilling water sports – parasailing, scuba diving, and snorkeling – or take a sunset dinner cruise. Get best honeymoon deals for Bali offered only by TravelTriangle.
2. The Legian Bali
Nestling on the Balinese shores of Seminyak beach, The Legian is one of the best resorts in Bali for couples. The resort’s main restaurant and infinity pool is set right next to Balis popular spots like of Ku De Ta and La Lucciola, and the stunning seascape.
- Postcard worthy seascapes accompany every dish at our main beachfront Restaurant, Pool Bar and Ocean Bar
- Seafood Indulgence on every Friday evenings from 7:00 pm on the Sun Deck by The Ocean Bar
- The hotels swanky concierge service that takes care of everything from flight reservations or confirmations, sightseeing information, restaurant reservations and more
3. Anantara Seminyak Resort & Spa
Another amazing resort on the Balinese Seminyak beach, the Anantara Seminyak Resort & Spa is perfect for couples looking for some peaceful and romantic moments in the lap of luxury. Be it the Jacuzzi bath on the balcony, or world on your platter in the dreamy seating arrangement by the infinity pool; the state-of-art amenities make it the best resort in Bali for honeymoon.
- The two restaurants Wild Orchid and MoonLite Kitchen and Bar offers exquisite dining experience which offers a blend of international and local flavours
- The Anantara Spa offers experience that soothes, pampers, rejuvenates and revitalises in an inimitable, beautiful surrounding
- Avail the area excursion with Anantara resort
Honeymoon Resorts In Ubud, Bali
There is no dearth of options in Ubud if you are looking for Bali honeymoon resorts amidst greenery. This part of Baliis famous for traditional art and culture and also the paddy fields.
4. Komaneka At Bisma
One of the best hotels in Bali for couples, Komaneka at Bisma is located in Ubud and among its other boutique hotels in the collection, this is the most idyllic one. Each elegant villa is equipped with a private pool, and spacious suites are completed with an Indonesian fine dining restaurant, luxurious spa-villa, and a wedding chapel.
- Experience the world class spa at the Komaneka spa center
- The guided trekking and cycling tours
- The fantastic assortment of world cuisine at the restaurants
Planning your honeymoon in Bali but confused about what to do? These Bali honeymoon stories help you find your best honeymoon trip ever!
Real honeymooners. Real stays. Real opinions to help you make the right choice.
5. Alam Ubud Culture Villas & Residences
Nestled in the midst of a tropical forest in Bali, Alam Ubud is situated only a few minutes from the heart of Ubud, luxuriously set in a four-hectare garden landscape. Providing impeccable comfort, top-notch facilities, and the much celebrated Balinese hospitality, Alam Ubud is surely the best resort in Bali for honeymoon.
- The Alam Ubud Cooking School classes provide an informative and entertaining program through its dishes and culinary world to peek into Balinese life and culture
- Swimming in the serene infinity pool attached with every villa
- Enjoy the peace and quiet of the surrounding wilderness
- Indulge in the world class spa
6. The Chedi Club Tanah Gajah, Ubud, Bali A GHM Hotel
Surrounded in the lush culture-rich hills of Balis highlands, this exclusive resorts nestles among flourishing rice fields that stretches to till the horizon. Out of all honeymoon villas in Bali, Tanah Gajah in Ubud can easily be considered as the most amazingly intimate retreat. The twenty individual villas offer an impeccable experience for newlyweds with artistic flair, graceful furniture and local.
- Unwind in the organic environment
- Balis most dramatic performances, The Kecak dance is performed at the resorts very own amphitheatre
- Experience breathtaking sunrises over Mount Agung Balis highest and holiest mountain
- Enjoy a leisurely romantic stroll with your better half by the estates lotus pond that is home white Dutch and black Australian swans.
7. Puri Sebali Resort
Surrounded by rice terraces, this beautiful resort teems with traditional vibes. If you want to stay close to the art center of Ubud, this is the perfect place for you since it is only a 15 min drive from here. There is a huge infinity pool in the complex which offers an unimpeded view of beautiful rice fields. Other than that, they also have a spa where you can get a royalty treatment. You can also grab a bite at the restaurant. You will have shell out at least INR 10,644 for two here.
- An infinity pool overlooking the rice terrace
- 15 minutes from Ubud art center
- Room service available
8. Wapa di Ume Resort & Spa
When you want to unwind and relax on your fluffy hotel beds, there cannot be anything better than a tranquility-inducing view from your window. This is what Wapa di Ume Resort & Spa promises. The boutique hotel is surrounded by stunning views of rivers and paddy fields. It is an ideal place if you want a private infinity pool. Also, if you want riverside villas, there are 15 units available here. The cost for two can easily reach INR 9,856.
- Some rooms have private infinity pools
- Daily Yoga Classes
- Riverside villas also available
9. Puri Sunia Resort
In Balinese, Puri means kings abode which just adds a regal touch to the resorts name. With 28 beautifully furnished rooms, the resort is surrounded by coconut trees and paddy fields, exuding a peaceful aura that seeps into the guests as well. Only a while away from Ubud, it is far enough from the hustle bustle of the city for you to enjoy peace and quiet. In fact the Sunia in the name of the resort translates to peaceful. What more can you ask for in INR 8,500-
- Attractive Honeymoon Services
- You can avail spa services
- Private pool villas
Honeymoon Resorts In Nusa Dua
Known for its sandy beaches and marvellous views of the ocean and the stone temple, you will not have enough of overlooking at the Indian Ocean if you stay at one of these resorts.
10. Mulia Villas
The Mulia Villas is another one of the most amazing honeymoon villas in Bali with private pathways and secluded gardens that offer honeymooners an exclusive experience. This luxurious beachfront retreat lies south of Nusa Duas hub. There are a collection of ocean view rooms with top-notch facilities and chic venues overlooking the breathtaking Geger Beach.
- Amazing blue-tiled swimming pools surrounded by lush landscape offers hydrotherapy are lined with towering statues serve as the resort’s centrepiece
- A cliff borders the beach to the south with the multi-tiered shrines of Geger Temple adding feature to its exotic seascape
- There are Nine Restaurants and Bars serving range of delicacies and choicest array of beverages
11. The St Regis Bali Resort
The St. Regis Bali Resort ranks as one of the top honeymoon resorts in Bali. Situated in the stunning white sand beaches of the Nusa Dua enclave, this five star resort has been awarded the prestigious Cond- Nast Traveler Gold List in 2014. Enjoy the panoramic ocean views, and its massive seawater lagoon, indulge in the award-winning dining venues and renowned butler services that will win hearts of honeymooners.
- Indulge in luxurious Sunday brunch at Boneka
- Exquisite dining experience at the inimitable Kayuputi restaurant
- The Astor Ballroom showcases the most idyllic setting to host lavish weddings and events on the island
- Unwind at the customized decadent treatments at the luxurious Rem-de spa with your spouse
12. Melia Bali – The Garden Villas
While there is no beach to boast of, the Melia is one of the most beautiful resorts in Bali. With 3 bars and 5 themed restaurants. The resort is very exclusive, with only 10 villas – all of which have their own plunge pool. With sunken tubs and outdoor showers, you will have the time of your life here. Each villa is quite secluded, giving guests ample privacy to feel at home. The design is quite contemporary as well, with room service at your beck and call.
- Exclusive villas, less crowd
- Private plunge pool
- Themed restaurants and bars
13. Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa
How about a romantic package from a spa resort- This 5-star hotel sits on an expanse of white sand. From the outside, it looks like a beach palace. There are 3 huge swimming pools in the complex with each beach villa and suite with its own balcony which either overlooks the garden. If you want the ultimate luxury on your next trip, head here. There is an outdoor culture theater here as well. There is a themed restaurant here as well
- Outdoor culture theater
- Beach Property
- Spa and pools
- Themed restaurants
Honeymoon Resorts In Jimbaran
Jimbaran and its resorts offer you a recluse from all the touristy hustle-bustle. Spend some moments of quietude at this coastal village in Bali.
14. Jamahal Private Resort & Spa
Truly the best honeymoon resorts in Bali, Indonesia, Jamahal Private Resort & Spa is situated on the southern edge of Bali. Theres a private beach next to the villas where you can enjoy an exclusive experience. Some of the more luxurious villas include private swimming pools and the entire resort is surrounded in tropical gardens.
- Traditional and serene, Jamahal spa is a unique balance of relaxation, harmony and wellbeing to restore vitality to the mind, body and soul
- Enjoy the freshest vegetables from highland gardens near the mountain
- Jamahal operates a private beach club located a five-minute walk less than 400 metres away from our luxury villa resort
15. Four Seasons Resort Bali At Jimbaran Bay
A five-star icon on the Jimbaran Bay, the Four Season is one of the best all inclusive honeymoon resorts in Bali. The resort features luxury pool villas spread over 14 hectares of low-lying hills that overlook one of most surreal beaches on Balis south-western coastline. The collection of top-class dining venues and the fantastic beachfront venues adds to its glamour.
- The attached lap pools to the villas offer excellent hydrotherapy
- Indulge in the world on your platter as well as the local Balinese cuisine at the restaurants
- Newly-weds can take romantic walks at the private beaches
16. AYANA Resort & Spa
This award-winning resort in Jimbaran is known for its luxurious suites and villas. Enjoy the breathtaking sunsets and majestic views of the ocean from the resort and pamper yourself with world-class luxury. The resort has got a private access to the white beaches of Jimbaran. So, you can go to the beach anytime you want. And, guess what- It is just 10 km from Bali Airport.
- It has got 12 swimming pools
- Golf putting and fitness centre
- World-class spa with aquatonic seawater therapy
17. Bali Dynasty Resort
With 6 restaurants in its complex, the resort is one of the best resorts in Bali for honeymoon. You can a dip at the outdoor pools or simply get pampered at the spa. There is an indoor gaming zone along with kids playground. Other than that, you can enjoy the beach, which is just 5 minutes from the resort, and then later rest on sunbeds. The resort is quite close to central Kuta, making it quite easily accessible. Even if you are in one the suites, your balcony will either open into the pool or offer garden views. It is just 10 minutes away from the international airport in Tuban.
- Outdoor pools
- 1 minute from the beach
- 5 Bars, 6 Restaurants
18. Ramayana Resort & Spa
Guests can either indulge in the many activities offered by the 4-star resort. Kuta beach is just a few minutes walk away from the resort, with seabeds and beachside activities arranged beforehand. Attractions like Legian Beach, Jalan Kartika Plaza, Waterbom recreational park, Kuta Square, Tuban Beach, and Discovery Shopping Mall are quite near to this resort. It is only 15 minutes from Tuban airport as well.
- Near attractions like Jalan Kartika Plaza, Waterbom recreational park
- Beach Property
- Near the airport
19. Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villa
Think of a hotel that made you fall in love with its surroundings, so much that you would want to spend at least a day in the hotel complex. There wont be many. But Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villa is one of them. The decor is artful and romantic, with a wide range of accommodation to choose from including suites, rooms, and villas. The villas are quite beautiful and offer much-needed privacy to the guests. The rooms are large and airy and some of them come with private pools and jacuzzis.
- Private pools
- Near Kuta Beach
- Special services for honeymoon couples
20. Risata Bali Resort & Spa
Another resort near Kuta beach, Risata Bali Resort & Spa is a beautiful complex with traditional Balinese architecture. It is located quite close to major shopping places in the area. You can try authentic Balinese cuisine in the restaurants nearby or at the one in the hotel itself. The resort has a swimming pool as well, in case you wish to steer clear of the beach for a while.
- Beach Property
- Near Kuta markets
- Bar, Spa and Gym facilities in the resort
21. The Patra Bali Resort & Villas
With 22 exotic villas, all of which are in front of a beach, Patra Bali is 5 minutes from the international airport in Bali. The villas are just a few hundred meters away from the beach. The resort also has an infinity pool which just amplifies the impact of serene environs on the senses. The rooms are artfully decorated with Balinese furniture. Each of the villas has a balcony that overlooks a scenic landscape.
- Infinity pool
- Beach Property
- Couple friendly
- Gym and Spa
|Name Of The Property||Spa Facility||Beach Property||Tariff|
|The Samaya Villas Bali||Yes||Yes||IDR 6,201,478/night|
|The Legian Bali||Yes||Yes||IDR 6,739,414/night|
|Anantara Seminyak Resort & Spa||Yes||Yes||IDR 6,610,688/night|
|Komaneka at Bisma||Yes||No||IDR 5,012,480/night|
|Alam Ubud Culture Villas||Yes||No||IDR 2,00,000/night|
|The Chedi Club||Yes||No||IDR 59,935,50/night|
|Mulia Villas||No||No||IDR 8,775,000/night|
|The St Regis Bali||Yes||No||IDR 103,400,91/night|
|Jamahal Private Resort||Yes||Yes||IDR 49,63,243/night|
|Four Seasons Resort||Yes||Yes||IDR 17,388,000/night|
|AYANA Resort & Spa||Yes||Yes||IDR 49,35,062/night|
|Puri Sebali Resort||Yes||No||IDR 21,94,529/night|
|Wapa di Ume Resort & Spa||Yes||No||IDR 20,32,230/night|
|Puri Sunia Resort||Yes||No||IDR 17,48,097/night|
|Bali Dynasty Resort||Yes||No||IDR 21,41,718/night|
|Ramayana Resort & Spa||Yes||Yes||IDR 14,96,336/night|
|Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villa||Yes||Yes||IDR 6,24,762/night|
|Risata Bali Resort & Spa||Yes||Yes||IDR 9,86,629/night|
|The Patra Bali Resort & Villas||Yes||Yes||IDR 10,75,086/night|
|Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa||Yes||Yes||IDR 22,21,926/night|
|Melia Bali||Yes||No||IDR 29,79,476/night|
Pick any of these resorts in Bali to have a pampering experience of the famous Indonesian island. The places are perfect for lovebirds to spend some quality time amidst nature and luxury. Like the article about Bali honeymoon resorts? Plan an exotic honeymoon to Bali and have the best time of your life on this island of Gods!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which place is best for honeymoon in Bali?
A: Balias a whole is a best place for honeymoon. Explore the different sides of the island like Kuta, Seminyak, Ulluwatu, and Jimbaran, each one of them offering a different experience.
Q: What is the cheapest time to visit Bali?
A: April-June and September-October are two seasons that are practically cheaper that the peak season. You will find a good balance of good weather, lesser crowd, and affordable prices.
Looking To Book An International Honeymoon?
Book memorable honeymoon on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.