Morni Hills In Chandigarh, Punjab
Spend a day in the arms of nature at the Morni Hills near Chandigarh
Rated 4.4/5 (based on 10 reviews )
Morni Hills Chandigarh (Panchkula)
Located at an elevation of 4,000 feet above sea level, Morni hills in Chandigarh are the offshoots of the Shivalik range of Himalayas. Morni village actually falls in the Panchkula district of Haryana, just 42 kilometers away from the city center of Chandigarh. It is a perfect weekend getaway spot from places like Delhi, Haryana, and Punjab.
The best time to visit Morni Hills in Chandigarh is November through February. The temperature at Morni Hills remains around 15 to 20 degrees, making it ideal for sightseeing. March through July is another popular time to explore Morni Hills as it’s a perfect spot to escape the heat and crowd from Chandigarh. During the months of July through September, the weather of Morni Hills is mostly cloudy and misty due to occasional showers. Apart from the panoramic views of the Shivaliks, there are a few exquisite places to visit in Morni Hills. Some of the most popular Morni Hills tourist places include:
1) Tikkar Taal: This place features two artificial lakes, Chota Taal and Bara Taal, which are separated by a hillock.
2) Gurudwara Nada Sahib: This sacred Sikh shrine is located quite close to the Morni Hills Panchkula. This place holds great religious and historical importance as Shri Guru Gobind Singh once visited this place and rested here.
3) Morni Fort: Located atop the hills, Morni Fort is a historical place which was constructed in the 17th century. It is a perfect place to enjoy a bird’s eye view of the lush green Morni Village.
4) Adventure Park: This park was constructed by the Haryana tourism department to boost tourism in the Morni Hills. Adventure Park features a number of thrilling activities such as Ziplining, Climbing, and more.
5) Thakurdwara Temple: Dating back to the era of the Pandavas, this modest structure is built in the honor of Lord Krishna. Visitors from all walks of life pay a visit to this beautiful temple which is built on the site from the 10th century AD.
Serving as a tranquil retreat, Morni Hills in Chandigarh also feature luxurious and comfortable accommodation to ensure a homely environment to tourists during their stay. Golden Tulip Morni Hills, Mountain Quail Morni Hills, Morni Heights Resort, And Tikkar Taal Resort are some of the most popular hotels and resorts of this place.
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Chandigarh
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
October to march, i.e., winters are the best time to visit Morni Hills.
Morni Fort, Gurudwara Nada Sahib, Adventure park, and Tikkar Trail are some of the best places to visit in Morni Hills.
Morni Hills are located in the Panchkula district of Haryana.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018