Australia is one island continent that captures the imagination of any traveler and comprises of the mainland of Australia, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. The different Australia tour packages offer various kinds of adventures in a country that rivals the United States in size but has one of the lowest population densities in the world. A tour to this spectacular destination is all about getting acquainted with quirkiest wildlife on the planet, and cherishing enticing view of coral reefs, red deserts, and vibrant culture. Choose from our range of affordable and customisable tour packages for Australia, and set off for an excursion that will sweep you off your feet. You can also check out the customizable Australia tour packages for a comfortable experience.
Explore Australia Holiday Tour Packages
|Tour Packages For Australia
|Best-Selling Australia Tour Package
||10 Nights/11 Days
||Best-Selling,Cruises,Adventure,Water Activities,River Cruise
|Romantic and Best Australian Tour Package
||14 Nights/15 Days
||Ideal for couples,Adventure,Nature,Sightseeing,Hill station
|Amazing Sydney Sightseeing Tour Package
||6 Nights/7 Days
|Experience The Great Outback
||10 Nights/11 Days
||Bondi Beach,Water Activities,Harbour Bridge,Adventure
|Exceptional Australia Tour
||11 Nights/12 Days
||Water Activities,Adventure,Nature,Hill station,island
Take a tour of this fascinating and diverse country with our Australia packages, and get to savour the vibrant culture of its major cities. These tour packages incorporate an elaborate Australia tour itinerary which ensures a planned, organized and hassle-free holiday experience. This tailor-made itinerary is specially crafted to cater to all major needs and requirements of the travelers. Be it sightseeing tours, thrilling outdoor activities, comfortable accommodations, or local as well as inter-state transfers, this itinerary includes all such facilities to deliver a flawless holiday experience to the travelers.
How To Reach Australia From India
While there are many ways to reach Australia from various parts of the world, the best possible way to reach from India is by air. Trains and buses do not operate directly from India to reach Australia. Flights are the only option to reach directly from almost all the metropolitan states of India such as New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, and others. You may choose from our list of Australia tour packages with airfare, and set off for the ultimate excursion to this amazing travel destination at quite affordable rates. The major operating airport is Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport. It is also one of the most commercial airports on the continent. Connected to all the major airports in the cities, flights are available almost every day.
Adelaide is the main destination and can be reached easily with a minimum of 1 stop in between. The connecting and direct flights include Air India, Sri Lankan Airlines, Etihad Airways, Vistara, Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Qantas Airways, Bangkok Airways, Emirates, Thai Airways, Lufthansa and more. On reaching Adelaide airport, you can either hop on a shuttle bus or take a private taxi. Sydney international airport is another major airport in Australia that caters to international flights from India. If you book this trip through one of our Australia flight packages, you can also grab a chance to get the flight tickets included in your chosen itinerary, and that too at affordable rates!
Best Time To Take An Australia Tour
Australia has a host of places to visit throughout the year. There are different time zones in this beautiful continent which make it even more interesting to visit. Hence, if one plans to book holiday packages for Australia, they can always get to experience something astounding in the region, without a doubt. Thus, all one needs to pack their bags, and board a flight to get on a magical tour like never before. Australia experiences mediterranean as well as tropical climate because of the oceanic currents. While the highlands experience alpine and subpolar oceanic climates, interior remains arid. It may be a good time any month of the year to make a visit to Australia but there are certain months when it is better to take a trip to Australia. If you have checked other preference such as budget, interest, and others, you may wish to have a look at the best time of the year for a vacation in Australia. Or you may customize everything in our package for Australia tour from India.
Summer Season ( December - February)
During the months between May and October, the weather in Australia remains dry. The skies look clear blue with the sun shining all the time. The climate remains warm and sunny with a varying temperature range. While the average temperature in Sydney during night remains 66 °F, temperature during the daytime may increase up to 79 °F . On some days, the temperature is recorded above 86 °F. During this season, the north of Australia experiences hot weather while the south experience a cool one. Towards the northernmost parts of Australia, the seasons are broadly categorized into dry and wet weather. Post the wet season, the summer months of Australia continues. This is a great time to take a trip to the southern parts of the country where the days are hot and sunny, and the nights are cool. Head out to the beaches and enjoy swimming or surfing, as per your preferences. With the Australia tourism packages from India, you will get a chance to enjoy the most of Australian landscape, wildlife and more.
Wet Season ( November - April)
Monsoons in Australia start towards the end of October and continues till April. The season is characterized by high humidity, rain, and storms. While the rainfall may range from low to high, humidity persists in the air for a continuous-time duration. During the whole day, the temperature fluctuates between 77 °F to 91°F. The air remains hot and humid during the day while nights are less hot. Australia remains less crowded during this season, so you can expect to have a peaceful tour. It is a good time to visit the waterfalls thunder by passing through Litchfield and Kakadu National Parks. You may also fly over the Katherine Gorge to get a bird’s eye view of the water levels when they are at their highest.
Winter Season (June - August)
The winter season in most parts of Australia begins in June and lasts till August. During this season, the average temperature ranges from 37°F – 68°F. The temperature also drops down below zero degrees celsius during the nights in winter. The desert areas get extremely cold during this time, especially during the nights. Erratic rainfall followed by chilly breeze is experienced in Australia. The important festivals such as Christmas start taking place during August. The continent becomes colorful and vibrant during this time. Also, it is a great time to visit Australia if you are looking forward to ice adventure activities. There are customized Australia holiday packages from India that will help you plan your trip during the best time of the year.
As one reads through the above information, it can be a little easy for them to circle down their preferable time to get on a visit to Australia. Either one is an adventure junkie, a nature lover, or just an explorer yearning for an opportunity to unveil a new destination, opting for an Australia tour plan is never going to be a disappointment to them. So, take our recommendation, and grab a well-crafted tour package through our portal, and set off for a magical experience in this spectacular destination.
Things to Carry
- Don’t plan a trip to Australia without packing sunscreen, sunglasses, and lip balm. These essential items will protect you from getting a sunburn.
- Brim hats and caps are always a good idea to pack for Australia.
- Carry a waterproof phone case to protect your phone from dirt and water splashes.
- Always keep your camera and extra batteries. Also, an underwater camera if you are keen on capturing the underwater world of Australia.
- Carry an Australian power adapter that has built-in fuse protection.
- Carry a comfortable pair of sports shoes if you are heading toward central Australia, along with a slip-on for beaches, and a casual pair for sightseeing.
- Make sure to carry your travel insurance documents, passport, visa documents, and return flight tickets.
- Pack a few cotton cloths along with your swimwear, sarongs, and a few evening outfits.
- A scarf is an absolute essential, always carry it.
- If you are planning to travel to offbeat places or want to head out for trekking or camping, make sure to pack thermals, smart pants, flashlights, insect repellent, filtered water bottle, hand sanitizer, matchbox, and other essential items.
- Also, pack power banks and portable chargers.
- A quick-dry towel is also an essential item to add.
- It is highly recommended to purchase travel insurance or renew the old one if you are planning to travel to Australia. Make sure to carry insurance documents with you.
- Carry a few copies of all your important documents such as passport, visa, travel insurance, return tickets, in a separate bag than the original.
- Protect yourself from the Australian Sun by always applying higher SPF sunscreen and wearing sunglasses whenever stepping out.
- Many public places such as shopping centers, public transport, etc., in Australia, impose a strict ban on smoking.
- Before planning your trip make sure to check the Fire Danger Ratings (FDR) of the destination your heading to in Australia.
- Avoid swimming alone or at dusk or dawn. Make sure to swim between the yellow and red flags and not beyond. Take warning signs seriously.
- If you are heading anywhere toward Central Australia for a road journey, hiking, or trekking, it is recommended to take a local travel guide with you and be prepared for the journey by keeping yourself stocked with the essentials.
- Never leave your belongings or valuables unattended in public places.
Explore Australia Packages by Category