Trekking In Kasol
Rated 4/5 (based on 3756 reviews )
Best time to visit
Oct - Jun
- Hill Station
- Ideal for friends
Trekking In Kasol, Himachal Pradesh
Trekking in Kasol is a great option for those looking to enjoy exploring the rough side of this small hill station. The best part about most of these treks from Kasol is that you don’t have to exert yourself much since all the trails are pretty simple and easy to walk on. Kheerganga Trek in Kasol is one of the most popular weekend treks in Himachal Pradesh. Kheerganga trek distance of about 12 kilometers can be done in up to 5 hours. The trails here are pretty well defined, and safe enough to travel on. There are several treks near Kasol, such as treks to Tosh, Malana village, and Kundla, which can be embarked upon to enjoy the beauty of nature.
1. Kheerganga Trek: It starts from Bershaini village near Tosh. The base camp is located about 32 km from Kasol. The trek distance of 12 kilometers involves trekking through dense pine forest, along waterfalls, and the tumbling Parvati River.
2. Malana Village Trek: This is another popular trail near Kasol. Tourists can take this 5-km-long trek to explore the Malana Village, which is popular for Malana Cream.
3. Tosh Trek: From the village Bershaini, tourists can either take a cab or go on a 3-km long trek to Tosh village. There are a few lakes and waterfalls near Tosh that are worth exploring.
4. Chalal Trail: Kasol to Chalal Trail is one of the easiest yet highly rewarding trails in the region. It goes along the course of the Parvati River Valley and tourists can enjoy snacks and tea in riverside cafes. Chalal village is a popular site for open-air music festivals in Kasol.
5. Buni Buni Pass Trek: This trek goes beyond the Kheerganga top. Tourists need to climb for another day from the Kheerganga Hot Springs. It is located in the Pin Valley National Park.
Manikaran Sahib in Kasol
Hari Har Ghat, Manikaran Road, Distt. Kullu, Manikaran, Himachal Pradesh 175105
Visit one of Kasol’s topmost destinations, Manikaran Sahib, that is filled with green landscapes, scenic sights and religious spots. From therapeutic hot springs to gurdwaras and temples as well as beautiful trekking spots, there is plenty to keep you busy here. In fact the Gurdwara here is renowned as the site where Lord S...
- Religious sites
Kheer Ganga in Kasol
Kheer Ganga in Kasol is a beautiful, frothy-white mountain river. It falls from high up in the mountains, and the only way to reach it is via a short but arduous trek. The Kheer Ganga Trek is famed all over the country, with trekking enthusiasts raving about the beauty of it. The trek roughly is of no more than 12 kms, and ...
Tosh In Kasol
Travel to one of Himachal’s gems, the snow-clad mountainous landscapes of the Tosh village where the breathtaking views and lush surroundings will enchant you. A number of foreign and local travelers can be seen trekking through the valley, smoking good quality hashish and savoring some local delicacies. Trek through the gr...
- Nature walks
Malana in Kasol
Malana, Himachal Pradesh
Malana is a small village in Himachal Pradesh, which is famous for its beautiful views and the ample availability of marijuana. The trek that takes you to Malana is one of the best in the state, and offers an immense chance to enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds you from all sides. The village is completely isolated fro...
Take a long walk to Malana or Tosh
Starting from the village of Jari in Himachal, Malana village trek is a 4-kilometer long trail that takes you to one of the oldest villages in India. When you go visit the mountains, if there is one thing that you must do, is to take a long walk on the narrow winding paths that cut into the hearts of the hills. Travelers vi...
- Road Trip
Our experts would love to create a package just for you!
Fill in your requirements here >
Fastest Growing Holiday Marketplace
Easy, Secure & Reliable
Want best packages handpicked just for you?
Fill the form and get a callback from our holiday experts
FAQ's of Kasol
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
Israeli Food is not very expensive in Kasol. It might cost you anywhere between 300 to 1000 for a meal for two people.
Try the hummus and falafel for sure.
Tosh is a little more than 20 kms away from Kasol.
You can camp outside Malana, just make sure it is not a sacred site for the villagers.
How It Works
Personalise This Package
Make changes as per your travel plan & submit the request.
Get Multiple Quotes
Connect with top 3 agents, compare quotes & customize further.
Book The Best Deal
Pay in easy installments & get ready to enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Triangle Travel Private Limited
Address: Plot No - 29 , 3rd & 4th Floor,
Dynamic House, Maruti Industrial Complex, Sector 18,
Landline: 1800 123 5555
Connect with us on :
All rights reserved © 2018