Maldives Luxury Packages
Showing49 Maldives Luxury PackagesAll Maldives Packages
Honeymoon Package To Maldives For Adventure Lovers
- Maldives (4D)
4 Days & 3 Nights
Per Person on twin sharing
Upto 5 Stars
Authentic Traveler Reviews
Read on to find out why our customers love us!
FAQs Of Maldives
The Maldives is a popular destination known for its coral islands, lagoons, beaches. The capital city of Maldives, Male is an aesthetic destination. The busy fish markets, restaurants, and local shops are just enough to make the trip an interesting one. The luxury Maldives holidays pampers the travelers with exotic accommodation, devouring meals and perfect sightseeing tours. Spend an exotic vacation in the Maldives, enjoy the dreamy weather and let sun rays embrace you warmly in their arms.
The natural environment, the fresh air, and pollution free surroundings attract tourists and travelers from all corners of the globe. The crystal clear waters of the Maldives has fetched the title of best Recreational Diving destination in the world. The ideal weather conditions of Maldives is perfect to enjoy all the water sports activities. Tourists indulge in activities like scuba diving, snorkeling, jet blade, jet skiing, windsurfing, catamaran sailing, and kayaking. These water sports will make you fall in love once again but this time with nature.
Luxurious Experiences in the Maldives
- Stay in a beach house: For a day or two rent a beautiful house in any of the resorts facing the beach. Enjoy your personal beach with your loved and make the most out of your Maldives luxury holiday packages.
- Spend a day or two in over at the water villa: Over the water villas on the isolated islands and the turquoise lagoon is definitely an experience in its kind. Own the villa for a couple of days and spend some days in peace away from the buzzing city life.
- Stargazing: The best part of Maldives is stargazing at the laboratory which is counted as one of the most exciting experiences for the travelers. Spot planets like Saturn and Venus and its moon from the Telescope and have experienced the space with your eyes.
- Sunset at the Dhoni Boat: With a stunning sunset view at the Dhoni Boat, enjoy a delicious spread of breakfast on the beaches unexplored. Your Maldives luxury tour is incomplete without a ride of Dhoni Boat. with this boat sail to some remote islands nearby and enjoy a round of snorkeling.
- On the Beach Open-air Cinema: With some tantalizing cocktails and mocktails along with bean bags are perfect for a movie night under the twinkling stars. Various resorts in the Maldives offer this exceptional experience to travelers for a memorable vacy.
- Dining at underwater restaurants: An underwater restaurant is the most spectacular options when it comes to exotic vacationing experiences. Amidst the marine surroundings, have a lip-smacking meal admiring the emerald waters of Maldives.
- Underwater spa experience: The newly introduced, underwater spa is gaining popularity nowadays. It is an absolutely mesmerizing experience for every traveler visiting the Maldives.
Best Time to Plan a Trip to the Maldives
The Maldives is blessed with dreamy weather, perhaps it makes it an all year round destination. The Maldives experiences a hot and dry climate making it suitable for the beaches.
- The Winter Monsoon: The hot and dry weather brings along the clear skies, calm seas, and less frequent rain showers. The sunny days are perfect for a beach affair and water activities such as scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, surfing, etc. This hot and dry weather last from November to June.
Some Recommended Islands to Visit in the Maldives with Maldives Luxury Packages
- Sun Island: Relax and rejuvenate at the Sun Island and indulge in reviving spa therapy. This Island is known for its luxurious resorts.
- Alimatha Island: Alimatha Island is an ideal destination for water sports such as snorkeling, scuba diving, and boating. Ideal for families, couples and all sort of travelers, Alimatha Island should be on the bucket list.
- Veligandu Island Beach: A great place for snorkeling and diving, Veligandu Island is comparatively a smaller island. The greenery and the glittering water will definitely amaze you.
- Como Cocoa Island: One of the most expensive and exquisite islands in the Maldives. Avail the 5-star services here and have a perfect vacationing experience.
How to Reach the Maldives
The Maldives is connected to all the prime countries of South-East Asia by the Male International Airport. The airport has frequent to and fro flights making it all the more convenient for the tourists.
For a blissful vacation choose from a wide range of Maldives luxury tour packages and spend your hard earned holidays in a wonderful manner.
- Category Pages
- Domestic Tour Packages
- International Tour Packages
- Honeymoon Packages
- Tour Packages
- Hotels in Maldives