Let us take you on a tour to one of the most wonderful hill stations in the world, called Manali. Nestled in the mountains, the high altitude city of Manali enjoys tourists from all over the continent. Manali tour packages help travelers get a holistic and hassle-free experience. Reasonable prices on accommodation and the tour proves to be a delight amongst those who wish to relish the captivating and entrancing city of Manali. Manali packages have a lot to offer to the visitors who come here to savor the bountiful nature and who wish to escape in the quaint charm of the mighty hills.
Best Manali Holiday Packages
|Facinating Manali Tour Pacakage
||4 Days/3 Nights
|Luxurious Honeymoon Trip To Manali
||4 Days/3 Nights
|Idyllic Manali Family Package
||4 Days/3 Nights
||Rohtang Pass,Historical,Solang Valley,Adventure
|Magical Manali Honeymoon Package
||2 Days/3 Nights
||Hills,Adventure,Rohtang Pass,Hill station,Nature
|Marvelous Manali Family Package
||4 Days/3 Nights
Being situated at an elevation of 2050 m makes Manali a perfect sojourn for adventure seekers. This hill station is surrounded with various spots that get you a taste of adventure and adrenaline rush. Some of the adventure activities that you can indulge in include skiing, paragliding, trekking, mountaineering, rafting, camping, downhill cycling, zorbing, snowboarding, and kayaking. Although the town has a fling with adventure, it is no stranger to tourists flocking for some calm and peace. Manali offers breathtakingly beautiful sights of snow-capped mountains, gushing rivers, placid lakes, cedar trees, and tranquil lifestyle. A sense of calm is in the air of this town, thus, making it a perfect travel destination for those living in the rushed world of concrete jungles.
These tour packages for Manali include a full-fledged tour itinerary that ensures a planned, organized, and hassle-free holiday. These itineraries are specially crafted by TravelTriangle’s travel experts, keeping in mind, the needs and requirements of the travelers. Therefore, a number of facilities such as sightseeing tours, outdoor activities, luxurious and comfortable accommodations, and hassle-free transfers are included in these packages. Moreover, these itineraries can be customized according to the traveler's preferences as well.
Best Time To Explore Manali Tour Packages
The weather is a crucial aspect to understand when visiting the charming hills of Manali. The best time to visit Manali is when the monsoons retreat, from October to February. If you want to reduce Manali trip cost, then try to visit it in offseason when hotels provide great deals and discounts. The off season starts from January and continues till March and also from July to November. The perfect time to beat the summer heat and indulge in adventure sports in the Solang Valley is from March to June when the weather is pleasant and paragliding, rafting, trekking are on the cards. Although Manali receives visitors throughout the year, it is recommended that travelers take account of the current weather in Manali whenever they plan for a holiday. With our Manali holiday packages, here’s your chance to experience the sightseeing of all the best places in Manali that are full of alluring ambience, lush greenery, and gorgeous valleys. When considering booking one of the many available Manali packages, make sure to find out if the itinerary takes you to nearby places for sightseeing spree. The ideal tour packages for Manali would also comprise a couple of leisure days in Manali that can be spent exploring the place on their own. For a short vacation that recharges your mind, body, and soul, Manali trip packages are the best.
Experiences On A Holiday Tour In Manali
Be it a bunch of friends, a family vacation, or couples looking to spend some quality time, customized Manali tour packages uplifts their burden to provide them with well organized and pocket friendly trips, so that the only plan on their mind is to enjoy to their heart’s content. This place which is surrounded by mountains and hills is a blessing for adventure seekers. In the lush city of Manali, the opportunities to rejuvenate are endless.
The Solang Valley is an adventurer’s paradise, and highlight of Manali Trip packages, where adrenaline pumping activities from parachuting to zorbing are easily available and the area has some splendid ski-resorts for skiing enthusiasts. The serene Beas river originates from Beas Kund making it a sacred destination and absolutely fit for camping and trekking. Sheltered in the mighty Himalayas, the snow-clad Rohtang Pass is open from March to November and showcases nothing but breathtaking views to the tourists.
The Kullu Valley and Lahaul-Spiti Valley can be seen from the top of Rohtang Pass. On a drive from Manali to Kaza, travelers can explore the surreal landscape of waterfalls, mist-covered hills, and Chandratal. Stargazing and camping at Chandratal is one of the best things to enjoy on a trip to Spiti Valley from Manali.
Another highlight of a visit to Manali is to discover the hot springs in Vashisht village and a visit to Naggar Palace. An excursion to Bhrigu Lake and Beas Kund Trek are ideal for tourists looking to taste some adventure. River rafting in Kullu on the Beas River allows tourists to enjoy a unique outdoor thrill.
The exclusive offers can only be availed by booking Manali Tour Packages with prices. So, without much ado, hop on an enticing sojourn with TravelTriangle’s tour packages for Manali. Fringed with massive snow-clad mountains, pinewood forests, and cascading waters, this magnificent hill station will make you fall in love with nature again and again! Enjoy your holiday amidst the picturesque views with our trip packages for Manali and experience the beauty that is so natural and pure.
Tips for Travelers
- Make sure that you are carrying all the required documents such as permits, ID proofs, etc., along with a few copies for a hassle-free trip.
- Also, keep digital copies of your ID proofs and important documents.
- Keep yourself updated with the present travel conditions of the place to avoid getting stuck in bad weather.
- Himachal is a calm and tranquil state and most of its inhabitants are humble people, therefore, it is recommended to be equally humble.
- It is always best to do a little research of the place you are intending to visit to get to know the place better.
- Avoid crossing rivers just for fun, the rush of the stream is often very strong.
- Make sure to make hotel reservations in advance to avoid last minute hassle.
- Always carry an updated map of the area you are planning to visit.
- It is always better to travel in a group of 3 to 4 people since you tend to save more.
- One of the best ways to reach Manali is through well-equipped Himachal Road Transport Corporation busses.
Things to Carry
- Carry a personal first-aid kit.
- Always carry sunscreen, sunglasses, moisturising location, and lip balm.
- Make sure to carry a comfortable pair of shoes.
- Pack woolen clothes along with thermals, socks, and gloves.
- Camera is another essential thing to pack for this picturesque state.
- Also, add extra batteries, power banks, ear phones, and portable chargers.
- Take with you a map of the area you are visiting.
- Take note of all the emergency numbers and important contacts and also save them on your phone.
- Never leave your valuables and belongings unattended. It is always recommended to be vigilant and make use of your common sense.
- While trekking or camping, always take a local guide with you to always be on track.
- Avoid traveling during harsh weather conditions.
- Take road signs and other travel signs seriously.
- Make sure you are carrying all the required documents.
Explore Manali Packages by Category