With the increasing tourist flow from India to Singapore, it is easier and faster to get a Singapore visa for Indians. The multi-coloured country is well-known for its cuisines, shopping and nightlife. The country is home to a diversity of people and cultures. Apply for Singapore visa for Indian citizens and explore the modern, well organized, and spotless city.
Singapore Visa For Indians
Indian nationals travelling to Singapore require to apply for a visa. Those who hold official and diplomatic passports are exempted from the entry visa requirement.
The citizens of 15 countries qualify for a Singapore e-visa, according to the visa policy of Singapore, and India is on that list too. If you plan to stay in Singapore for up to 30 days, you can travel with a print-out visa. For the same, you have to use the services provided by iVisa and apply online.
iVisa does not ask for a lot of documents. However, before you begin the application process, make sure you have the following documents ready and information you need to provide:
1. A valid passport that does not expire for at least another 6 months from the date of departure from Singapore.
2. A digital photo must be taken in the last 3 months and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
3. You should have a valid e-mail address as iVisa will send you your visa via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure to get the print-out done before departure preferably in multiple copies.
4. The payment must be made during the application process, which is why you must have the means of online payment ready that is a credit/debit card. However, iVisa also accepts PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat. You can use whichever mode of payment you find more convenient.
5. You should have your return flight ticket which you will be asked to present it when you arrive in Singapore. The purpose of the immigration officers asking for the return ticket is to just make sure that you will leave before your visa expires.
Things To Remember
Following are the things you should remember before you apply for the online visa:
1. Download the Singapore tourist visa form online. Fill the information and don’t forget to put your signature.
2. Make sure that your passport is within the validity of 6 months from your date of arrival in Singapore.
3. A confirmed return air ticket is necessary along with a letter from the applicant mentioning the reason of travel and dates of travel, addressed to ‘The Embassy of Singapore /The Consulate General of Singapore’.
6. Ensure all the documents are in English and if not, then attach the official translations of the documents.
7. If the applicant is residing on a different address than that mentioned on the passport, then attach a copy of the residential proof along with two government authorised address proofs with the same address.
8. If you are travelling to Singapore for first time, then there is a need to attach income tax papers of last 3 years along with bank statements of the last 3 months.
9. Attatch the confirmed bookings of your hotel in Singapore, although it is not compulsory.
Steps To Fill Visa Application
After you have all the documents with you, proceed to the next step which is to fill in the application form. It should take you approximately 20 minutes, and if you face any trouble in the process, worry not as iVisa has an excellent 24/7 support service which is free of cost:
1. Fill in your basic information and share some details about your trip. Choose a processing time wherein you will find different options which will affect the cost of your Singapore e-visa. So choose accordingly from the below-mentioned options:
Standard processing – the charge for this is INR 2902.75 and your application is processed within 72 hours.
2. The second step is to make the payment and double-check the first step as a small and insignificant error can invalidate your visa. That is why you should always revise the information you provide so that there is no room for any mistake.
The Singapore visa cost for Indian for each application is INR 1527.76. The fees are paid upon application of visas and are non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or even if you withdraw the application after submission. Please note that authorised Visa Agents are permitted to charge a service fee of Rs.300 on top of the visa processing fee.
3. You need to upload your documents now. Upload a passport scan of the information page, as well as the photo mentioned above and iVisa may further ask for other documents as well depending on your personal circumstance. After you finish with all this, just hit the submit button and your work is over.
The Singapore visa processing time is 3 working days after the visa application has been submitted by the Authorised Visa Agents excluding the weekends and public holidays.
Now you know that a Singapore visa for Indian citizens is easy to obtain as the process is short and straightforward. The document you receive allows you multiple entries and is valid for 90 days since the date of issue. One can stay in Singapore for upto a month per entry.
Once you have the Singapore visa for Indians, Singapore isn’t that far away! Let the garden-city charm you with its magic. Customise your Singapore package today and book your vacation to Singapore right away. You will have a magical time in this country. Make sure to tell us about your experience in the comments section below!
Frequently Asked Questions About Singapore Visa For Indians
A. No the option of Singapore Visa on Arrival is not applicable for Indians unless they have transit passengers, provided they have a proper boarding pass to the main destination and they only pass through the Singapore zone.
A. A duly filled visa application form with a valid passport, the validity is for 6 months and then a clear photocopy of passport’s first, last and another observation page. Two recent color photographs and the passport copy of the invitee, 6 months bank statement and confirmed return air ticket.
A. The whole visa processing fee is $30 and the visa processing fees are paid upon the application of the visas. The processing fee is not refundable regardless of the outcome of the application of approving or rejecting the visa. The visa processing fee is $30.
A. It takes 24 hours for you to get your visa to arrive in the email inbox and it costs $87. If you want it at super rush processing time, this is the fastest you can get. You can get these for any emergencies and you have to wait only for 18 hours for the Singapore e-visa to be issued.
A. Today, the Indian Passport holders can get a Singaporean tourist visa without any hassles and E-visa has made the entire process of getting a visit visa very quick.it is similar for you to get a regular visa and you can easily apply for one via the government website of the country that you intend to visit.
A. Only citizens from certain countries can apply for the Singapore e-Visa.
Looking To Book An International Holiday?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.
People Also Read: