Tel Aviv is one of the best destinations for people who love the ambiance of the beaches. It is one of the best destinations for all types of travelers, be it young traveler, family, singles, honeymooners, gay tourists, entrepreneurs, or any other kind of travelers. The city has a great nightlife that sets it apart from all the other places located near the city. Tel Aviv is characterized by the modern, vibrant, and cosmopolitan culture. Tel Aviv in Summer is a perfect destination to be visited by travelers because of the beauty that the city offers to visitors in these months and during the whole season.
Weather In Tel Aviv In Summer
Summers are the best time to visit Tel Aviv. one of the popular reasons behind this statement is the hilarious beaches that increase the beauty of the city during this particular season. Tel Aviv temperature in summer ranges from 25C- 36C that makes the place an ideal place for sunbathing and swimming on the lovely beaches. The city has a hot and Humid type of weather. These months can also be regarded as the driest months because the city hardly receives any rainfall during these months of June, July, and August. Anyway, Tel Aviv attracts the majority of its tourism traffic during these months. In the summers, there are also various events that take place. These events include Tel Aviv Pride, TLV fest, and Tel Aviv International Student Film Festival. To visit Tel Aviv in summers 2019, one should pre-book the tickets to the city.
Top Things To Do In Tel Aviv In Summer
Here is a glimpse of the things to do in Tel Aviv during Summers that will help you quench your thirst to gain information.
1. Beaches – Feel The Mellow Summer Breeze
Summer on the Tel Aviv beaches is not less than a pleasure, with a great variety of beaches for you to choose from. Herzliya Beach is the busiest beach in Tel Aviv because of the ultimate beauty they offer, but one should avoid this beach if you are a person who would like to avoid the hustle-bustle of the people crowded at the beach. Banana beach is slightly less visited the beach in the city but is indeed beauty in a sense. This beach is a band of sand located in the south of old Jaffa’s city. This beach offers the guests an escape from the busy life in the cities. Beaches are a great pleasure to travel in Tel Aviv in Summer weather.
2. Film Screening – Watch A Movie At The Beachside Parks
Every summer the city hosts a film screening of some of the best films in the city in the beachside parks of the city. The films that were featured in the city last year were Amy, Trainspotting, and La La Land. the beachside parks are located on the Mediterranian belt of the city. The names of the films to be screened in the park are selected on the basis of the popularity and a common poll that is conducted by the city.
Suggested Read: Honeymoon In Israel: The Beginning Of A Lifelong Romance
3. Natural Springs – Enjoy Around With Your Loved Ones
The very famous activity in summer that is relished by the local, teenagers or the visitors, is venturing through the natural springs. The water flowing in those springs is crystal clear. The city has numerous options to get rid of the city’s impulsiveness. Natural springs in Tel Aviv in summer are a real expedition on their own.
4. Shopping – Explore The Paradise
For the real shopaholics, the city offers numerous mall that is fully air-conditioned and is real fun and escapade from the blazing sun in the summers. The city some of the great malls that are really huge accommodating all the major brands at a place. These malls are a perfect choice for lazy souls who find it difficult to wander here and there. In the near of these malls, there are great places in the city to savor your tongue with delicious street food.
What To pack For Your Trip To Tel Aviv In Summer
Tel Aviv is a modern city which is well-equipped where one can buy anything that one will be required. So talking about the basic things that one should pack for their trip to Tel Aviv during summers are mentioned below.
- One can get all the basic medicines and supplements in Tel Aviv but one should carry any specific medicines as recommended by the doctors because these medicines may not be readily available at the disposal.
- One should not forget to stuff their suitcase with enough amount of toiletries because they might be available but all brands or even if they are available then they might be really expensive. So it is highly recommended to come to the city with enough toiletries.
- While traveling to Tel Aviv in summers one should not forget to bring comfortable shoes that will help you stroll down the beautiful places to visit in Tel Aviv. don’t forget to bring flip-flops with you when you desire to enjoy the lovely beaches of Tel Aviv. for the people who savor the nightlife, they should not forget to bring their party shoes.
- During summers, the temperature is quite hot in Tel Aviv, so one should pack casual and cool clothing to have a memorable trip in Tel Aviv. people in Israel prefer casual clothing but still, they manage to look stylish. With this in mind, one should pack light and cool clothing.
Travel Tips For Visiting Tel Aviv
- One should plan at least a week-long trip to Tel Aviv because this place is always studded with hidden wonders.
- One should have a lot of juices, smoothies, and primarily water to stay hydrated in this blazing sun in summer.
- Look for some refreshing summer snacks in the restaurants and cafes near you to gain some energy to deal with the brutal sun while traveling Tel Aviv in summer.
- After your dreadful day exploring the city, one should go and hit the rooftop bars in Tel Aviv for an amazing dance night as one unwinds the sunny day.
- One should never forget the sunscreen because this is what you will be needing while dealing with this city in summers.
Summer is one of the best times to visit Tel Aviv. One can spend their leisure days at some of the most beautiful beaches in the city enjoy the tan of the shining sun or enjoying various events that take place in summer in the city. One can also land on the natural springs to spend their exciting days in Tel Aviv. the city is a mocktail of many activities including a hallucinating beer festival, outdoor cinemas, and the world-class cocktail bars. So get going to this wonder packed city called Tel Aviv in summer vacations coming soon!
People Also Read