One picture is worth a thousand words but every picture of winters in Zermatt, Switzerland taken by Mikolaj Gospodarek, a Polish photographer is not less than a fairy tale in itself. Based out of Germany, Mikolaj has been on a photography tour of winter in the Alps for past few years and this year, he landed in the stunning alpine village of Zermatt in Switzerland.
Enjoying an awesome weather in Zermatt, Mikolaj takes the world through incredible winters in Zermatt via his incredible pictures that he shot everyday from 7am to 6pm for one full week by riding in the gondolas. Capturing the biggest peak of magnetic Matterhorn, Mikolaj portrays the best of winters in Zermatt in his pictures.
Out of all these, Gornergrat is his favorite spot as being at 3136 above sea level enabled him to witness not one, not two but a total of 29 incredible Swiss peaks. Treating your eyes with a bit of sunshine, frost and breathtaking panoramas, here’s Zermatt for you through the lens of Mikolaj Gospodarek.
Take a look!
1. High On Adrenaline At Breithorn
2. Happiness Is… Watching Sunrise At Weisshorn
3. An Alpine Ibex Chills In The Hills Of Gornergrat
4. A Piece Of Heaven At Weisshorn
5. This Is What Paradise Must Feel Like At Matterhorn
6. Mountains Are Calling & I Must Go!
7. Gornergrat Railway Joyride
8. There Is Beauty Everywhere, You Just Have To Look Around!
9. This Is Where You Find Solace
10. A Place Straight Out Of Dreams!
11. Heard Of A Glacier Palace Ever?
12. Survival Of The Fittest In Alps
13. Who Wouldn’t Want To Wake Up To This?
14. Mighty. Majestic. Matterhorn!
15. This Is How Switzerland Fills Your Soul!
Wanderlusting already? Customize your own thrilling Switzerland tour package with TravelTriangle and make some room for that adrenaline rush!