What better a way to celebrate New Year than on a stunning hilly paradise? And what better a paradise than Manali!
Duration: 2 Night/ 3 Days
Delhi > Manali > Manikaran Sahib > Kullu > Delhi
Cost: Twin Sharing: INR 5,499/- (Per person) (Ideal for couples)
Cost: Quarter Sharing: INR 4,499/- (Per person)
Mode of Transport: A/C Semi Sleeper Coach round trip
Departure Destination: Delhi
Stay: Hotel Trishul Manali
Hotel Rating: 3 Star
Hotel Website | Hotel Reviews
> Breakfast & Dinner
> Local Area Sightseeing
> New Year Celebration with Mad DJ Party on 31st night and a Bonfire on 1st Jan night.
Venture off to Manali for an awesome start to the coming year, the Travel Triangle way!
Day 1: 30th December, 2015. Leave for Manali
Start your exciting journey to Manali from Delhi at 7.00 pm on an A/C Semi Sleeper Coach Bus and let the New Year madness begin!
Himachal Holiday Packages On TravelTriangle
Head to Himachal to witness lush valleys surrounded by snow-capped hills. Indulge in skiing, paragliding, and other adventure sports. Book holiday packages inclusive of airport transfers, cab, resort, sightseeing, and meals to Shimla, Manali, Kasol, Dharamshala, and more.
Day 2: 31st December, 2015. Breakfast at Hotel and Local Sightseeing
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel next morning, go sightseeing to Hadimba Temple, Vashisht Temple, Van Vihar, Tibetan Monastery, and Manali Wildlife Sanctuary.
Head to Mall Road in the evening to de-stress amidst the cool, fresh winds of the hills and do shopping. Buy pretty Tibetan souvenirs, local winter wear and accessories, and gorge on delicious local cuisines to tame your tummy.
Gather up for an awesome New Year celebration at the hotel with DJ and delicious dinner. Dance away to some wicked party tunes, enjoy a scrumptious dinner, and kiss this year goodbye as the clock strikes 12.
Day 3: 1st January, 2016- Adventure Activities at Rohtang Pass & Solang Valley
Gear up for an adventure packed day at Manali. Get to Rohtang Pass for experiencing the best of Manali with all the snow and white landscapes and stop by at Nehru Kund and Dashir Lake.
Next stop – Solang Valley to engage in adventure activities like parachuting, paragliding, skating, & zorbing.
Enjoy a night of frivolity partying around the bonfire and dancing at the DJ, before having a filling dinner.
Day 4: 2nd January, 2016- Experience Kullu and Manikaran
Have an early breakfast at Manali and head to Kullu to witness the eye-warming landscapes of the Kullu Valley and engage in river rafting in the river Beas.
A stopover at the Manikaran Sahib gurudwara to experience the hot water springs and pay obeisances to the shrine.
Enjoy the overnight road trip back to Delhi.
> The above mentioned package cost is valid till 18th December, 2015.
> After 18th December, 2015 Price will increase to:
Cost: Twin Sharing: INR 6499/- (Per person) (Ideal for couples)
Cost: Quarter Sharing: INR 5099/- (Per Person)
> Limited Bookings (First come First basis)
> All inclusive
– Meals other than mentioned above.
– Tips & personal expenses.
– Anything else that is not mentioned in the inclusions
– Any Adventure activity like Paraglinging, Skiing, Rafting etc.
– Any Monument entry fees/Camera Fees.
-Any Guide Charges.
-Entry Fees for Rohtang Pass By National Green Tribunal if apply.
– For Heater Requirement, directly contact to Hoteliers.
Contact Us: 08800195214/120-4545612
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Interested? Hurry! Limited period offer.
Package Specific Terms and Conditions
• This offer is open for bookings from 4th December, 2015.
• A stay of 2 nights is required for this offer.
• This offer cannot be combined with other promotions and discounts on TravelTriangle.
• Check-in time is 1400 hours and Check-out time is 1200 hours
• Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
• In the event of a no-show or early departure, the total rate of the confirmed room nights for the entire stay shall be chargeable.
• Reservations will be cancelled at the resort’s discretion without prior notice should an invalid credit card be submitted
• Children below the age of 12 years, who stay with parents, will stay free of charge. Bedding for children, using the existing bed is complimentary. A maximum of 2 children below the age of 12 years will enjoy the complimentary stay. Extra beds are provided subject to availability.
• A transfer from the originally booked tour to another tour is treated as cancellation of earlier tour and therefore a fresh booking of another tour has to be made.
• The tour tariff and discounts available / given for the cancelled tour are not valid for fresh booking. Tour tariff and discounts prevailing on the date of fresh booking of another tour shall be applicable.
• The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. TravelTriangle reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure. Any such increase in the tour tariff accordingly, must be paid in full by the guest/s before tour departure.
• Seat numbers are allotted on the booking priority basis. Seat Nos. 1,2,3,4 front 4 seats in each bus/ coach are reserved for TravelTriangle including Tour Escort/Guide etc. and/ or as premium seats which can be booked by guest/s subject to availability, on payment of additional tariff. Company reserves the Premium seat allocation right.
• There is a strict “no smoking”, “no alcohol” and “no eating” policy in the travel mode.
• Company advises the guest/s to carry the valuable items with them when they leave the travel mode.
All baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances the responsibility of the guest/s. TravelTriangle shall not be in any manner responsible or liable in case of loss of any items of the guest/s.
• Any damages caused by the guest/s to the bus/coach and/or any other travel mode during the tour shall be reimbursed by the guest/s to the concerned independent contractor and company shall not be liable for the same.
• There is mostly a pre-set menu for meals depending on the tour program. Packed meals are served at some places. Company mostly serves Vegetarian food along with few Non – Veg items. Travel Triangle does not differentiate amongst the guest/s by providing a special meal or special diet.
• Guest/s are responsible for their own baggage.
• External guest/s not allowed: External guest/s are not to be invited on tour by any guest and they are not allowed to use any of the services of the tour.
Looking To Book A Holiday Package?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.