Who wouldn’t want to step foot on the most beautiful places in the world? Grand castles, glowing caves, hidden beaches and pink lakes- sounds much like a dream, right? So, prepare to live it now! We’re listing the best of the best in this whole wide world.
Most beautiful places in the world – Europe
1. Isola Bella in Italy – Unspoiled island beautified with white peacocks, gardens and fountains
Suggested Read: 10 Tourist Places In Italy That Are Sinfully Gorgeous
2. Setenil de las Bodegas in Spain – A town beneath massive basalt rock
3. Neuschwanstein in Germany – The 19th century castle that inspired Disney’s Sleeping Beauty Castle
4. Blagaj in Bosnia and Herzegovina – A tiny town with small waterfalls, monasteries and strikingly white homes
5. Huacachina in Peru – An oasis town with 200 people amid enormous desert
6. Svalbard Island in Norway – One of the northernmost settlements in the world
7. Popeye Village in Malta – Shooting location of Popeye musical, now turned into an intriguing amusement park
8. Flores Island in Portugal – A UNESCO site with caves, lagoons, volcano, villages, hot springs and what not!
9. Keukenhof Park in Netherlands – A vast landscape prettified with about 7 million vibrant flowers
Most beautiful places in the world – North America and South America
10. Hidden Beach in Mexico – Secret beach inhabited by many colorful birds
11. The Lencois Maranhenses National Park in Brazil – Where lagoon appear mysteriously amid sand dunes
12. The Marble Caves in Chile – Breathtaking marble caves carved by water over many centuries
13. Las Lajas Sanctuary in Colombia – Gothic church perched 45-meters above a babbling river, in Colombia- Ecuador Border
Most beautiful places in the world – Australia and New Zealand
14. Lake Hillier in Australia – The pinkest lake in the world, right beside azure ocean
15. Waitomo Caves in New Zealand – Cave that glows, thanks to the inhabited glowworms
Which of these are you visiting first?
Further Read: 10 Fun Things To Do In New Zealand