Towering skyscrapers, swanky malls, glittering gold, desert safari, sand surfing, high adrenaline rides at the Ferrari World, and shimmering beaches. Dubai is spoiling in more than one ways, especially for Indians. Once you’ve been there, you’re no good to appreciate a decent city anymore. It sets standards too high, for everything—party, gold, stunning architecture, and women’s safety—that we, Indians, value.
Not convinced? We have strong reasons that lead to the inescapable fact that Indians in Dubai will have a dream vacation like no other.
Here’s why Dubai will ruin Indians for life!
1. Weekends start on Thursday. Life in Dubai is one big party!
Dubai Holiday Packages On TravelTriangle
Travel Dubai in Luxury. Visit grand Burj Khalifa or the breathtaking Palm Islands. Enjoy Dhow Cruise, International Buffet Dinner, Dubai City Tour, Desert Safari, Ferrari World and Abu Dhabi City Tour. Book your Dubai holiday package on TravelTriangle.
2. Indians in Dubai can stand mightily above the clouds as they visit Burj Khalifa- the world’s tallest building.
3. Think life in Dubai is getting a bit too hot to handle? Go for skiing at Ski Dubai- the world’s largest indoor ski resort.
4. The man-made creations are in Dubai are breathtakingly beautiful. Visit Palm Jumeirah, an artificial island shaped like a palm tree, to add some luxury and adventure to your memorable experience.
5. Gasoline@INR 35 ONLY! Drive away till eternity on the super wide roads of the city. Rent an XUV and go dune bashing in the vast desert. A holiday doesn’t get better than this!
Rent a Lamborghini or a Porsche or a Saab. Cheap gas will make up for the cost.
6. Fancy cars everywhere. But, here you might get to ride a real boutique gold plated car if you befriend the right people. #iykwim
If You Know What I Mean.
7. Buying gold from a vending machine. Preposterous, isn’t it? NOT so much…After all, Dubai is known for its cheap but pure gold.
8. While in Dubai, what’s lost, will always be found!
Find your valuables exactly at the spot where you lost them! Super secure, isn’t it?
9. Dubai boasts of cop free roads & signals. Let the cameras do the talking!
If need be, the cops are happy to help.
10. Security of women – residents and tourists, both – is never taken lightly
11. Even with the soaring temperatures, you never feel toasted in Dubai. Well maintained air-conditioning all over Dubai will not let you sweat.
It’s neither too chilly nor too toasty anywhere in there. So no freezing out your asses while working or sweating like a pig while shopping. Hmm, interesting.
12. Lost an important document? Need Government assistance? Don’t sweat, everything will be sorted out within 15 mins.
13. Dubai’s 3 Stars will feel like 5 Star Hotels. Get ready to be pampered!
14. The euphoria of getting a job in Dubai is insurmountable. You ask why? Well, because the salary is tax-free in Dubai. You will get the entirety of what you earn without any cuts for the government.
You do believe me now, don’t you?
Looking To Book An International Holiday?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.