Travel Triangle brings to all lovers the perfect recipe to brew love and passion amidst them. Take your significant other to Manali for a gorgeously romantic vacation that you two will never forget…
Trip Itinerary: 12th Februay 2016 – 15th February 2016
Duration: 2 Night/3 Days
Delhi > Manali > Delhi
Cost: INR 5,799/- (per person)
Mode of Transport: A/C Semi Sleeper Volvo round trip
Departure Destination: Delhi
Stay: Hotel Glacier Resort | Hotel Rating: 4 Star
Hotel Website | Hotel Reviews
Departure: Leave for Manali and let your love story begin…
Start your exciting journey to Manali from Delhi at around 6 pm on an A/C Semi Sleeper Volvo cuddled up in the arms of your partner. Let the journey mark the beginning of your utterly romantic fairy tale at this charming destination carved out specially for lovers.
Day 1: Sightseeing & Shopping at Manali with your beloved!
Freshen up at the hotel on arrival and proceed for sightseeing. Visit temples like the Hadimba Temple, Vashisht Temple, & the Tibetan Monastery and pray before the deities to bless you both with eternal love and the strength to get through crossroads in life, together!
Visit Van Vihar where you can row away in a private boat on the pond like in a romantic duet of a Hindi film, and stroll down hand in hand through the enticing, secluded spots of the park while your admirer whispers naughty things in your ears…
In the evening, venture off to the secret, romantic realms of Manali to spend some cosy moments together, away from the worries of the world. Buy some fascinating Manali goodies from Mall Road and surprise your bae with a delightful Valentine present that (s)he will cherish for the rest of their lives.
Cuddle up around a warm bonfire gathering at night with your significant other and share stories of your lovely journey with fellow travelers.
Day 2: An affectionate Valentine’s Day celebration at Rohtang
After a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, set off for Rohtang Pass. Visit Nehru Kund on the way and revel in the scenic beauty of the natural spring along with the mesmerising landscapes of hills and valleys surrounding it – a perfect backdrop to spend some lovey-dovey moments with your partner with.
Make a stopover at Kothi and the Rahalla falls on the way. Enjoy the scenic splendor of the quaint village of Kothi and the thrilling view of the Beas river passionately raging through a deep gorge. Witness the furiously cascading and picturesque Rahalla falls and let them ignite an amorous flame in your relationship while you lose yourselves in each other’s sensuous embrace.
Arrive at Rohtang Pass, a crucial link on the old trade route and the gateway to Trans Himalayan Lahaul. Indulge in a passionate snow fight with your sweetheart and melt in the warmth of each other’s hugs while you bask in the enchanting views of the snowy mountains.
In the evening, dance away at the crazy Disco Party and enjoy an incredibly romantic candle light dinner with your better half.
Day 3: Return to Delhi with truckloads of happy memories
After a delicious breakfast, do some shopping at the local markets and set off for Delhi with loads of sweet and romantic memories of your time together that you may cherish for a lifetime. Enjoy the magnificent views of Naggar and Kullu Valley on your road trip back home.
– Welcome drink on arrival
– 02 nights stay at Hotel Glacier Resort as per the itinerary
– Rooms on double sharing basis as per the itinerary
– 02 Breakfast and 02 Dinner (Veg/Non Veg) during the stay as mentioned in the itinerary
– All surface traveling by A/C Semi Sleeper Volvo as per requirement
– DJ night in Hotel
– Bonfire in Hotel
– Sightseeing as per the itinerary
– Local taxi services for Manali local sightseeing and Rohtang Pass
– All Arrival/Departure transfer as mentioned in the itinerary
– Inclusive of all taxes
– Tour Escort for Guiding
– Candle light dinner on 14 February (Valentine’s Day)
– Meals other than mentioned above
– Tips & personal expenses
– Anything else that is not mentioned in the inclusions
– Booking for the above mentioned package is valid till 6th February, 2016.
– Limited Bookings (First come, First basis)
– All inclusive
Contact Us: 8130680268/0120-4545612
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Interested? Hurry! Limited period offer.
Package Specific Terms and Conditions
- This package starts for bookings from 22nd Jan to 06th Feb, 2016.
- A stay of 2 Nights and 3 Days is required for this offer.
- This Package is deal for couples.
- Local sightseeing included in the package is on shared basis.
- For private cabs extra charges shall be applicable.
- This offer cannot be combined with other promotions and discounts on TravelTriangle.
- Check-in time is 1100 hours and Check-out time is 1200 hours. Extra customization in package will be chargeable.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subjected to availability.
- In the event of a no-show or early departure, the total rate of the confirmed room nights for the entire stay shall be chargeable.
- Reservations will be cancelled at the resort’s discretion without prior notice should an invalid credit card be submitted.
- Children below the age of 5 years, who stay with parents, will stay free of charge. Bedding for children using the existing bed is complimentary. A maximum of 2 children below the age of 5 years will enjoy the complimentary stay. Extra beds are provided according to availability.
- A transfer from the originally booked tour to another tour is treated as cancellation of earlier tour and therefore a fresh booking of another tour has to be made.
- The tour tariff and discounts available / given for the cancelled tour are not valid for fresh booking. Tour tariff and discounts prevailing on the date of fresh booking of another tour shall be applicable.
- The tariff of the tour quoted is calculated as per the rates prevailing at the time of quoting it. TravelTriangle reserves the right to change the tariff in the event of modification / alteration / change / variation in the said rates before the date of departure. Any such increase in the tour tariff accordingly, must be paid in full by the guest/s before tour departure.
- Seat numbers are allotted on the booking priority basis. Seat Nos. 1,2,3,4 (front 4 seats) in each bus/ coach are reserved for TravelTriangle including Tour Escort/Guide etc, and/or as premium seats which can be booked by guest/s subject to availability, on payment of additional tariff. Company reserves the Premium seat allocation right.
- There is a strict “no smoking”, “no alcohol” and “no eating” policy in the travel mode.
- Company advises the guest/s to carry the valuable items with them when they leave the travel mode.
- All baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances the responsibility of the guest/s. TravelTriangle shall not be in any manner responsible or liable in case of loss of any items of the guest/s.
- Any damages caused by the guest/s to the bus/coach and/or any other travel mode during the tour shall be reimbursed by the guest/s to the concerned independent contractor and company shall not be liable for the same.
- There is mostly a pre-set menu for meals depending on the tour program. Packed meals are served at some places. Company mostly serves Vegetarian food along with few Non–Veg items. TravelTriangle does not differentiate amongst the guest/s by providing a special meal or special diet.
- Guest/s are responsible for their own baggage.
- External guest/s not allowed: External guest/s are not to be invited on tour by any guest and they are not allowed to use any of the services of the tour.
Looking To Book Your Honeymoon Package?
Book memorable honeymoon on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.