Shirdi is one of the most visited destinations in Maharashtra and for good reason. It’s the home of Sai Baba whose devotees regard him as an avatar of Shiva. The town itself revolves around the spiritual master so that many of its attractions are tied closely to him. The Sai Baba temple draws numerous visitors every day as do the chawadi, Dwarakamayi and Maruti Mandir. Owing to the sheer number of visitors, the town has numerous accommodation options that cater to both budget and luxury travelers. You can also find 24-hour checkout hotels in Shirdi if you’re only passing through. So if you’re planning a visit to this holy town, here are some of the best stay options for you ranging from 5-star to affordable.
7 Best Hotels In Shirdi
1. Sun-n-Sand Shirdi
Sun-n-Sand is one of the top class hotels in Shirdi near Sai Baba temple. It’s five minutes away from the sacred site and only a kilometer from the railway station. The hotel offers guests four sophisticated room choices including standard, superior, studio and suite. Neutral color schemes with warm overtones create a comfortable space and let you relax completely.
The hotel features an outdoor pool, a children’s play area, joggers’ track and gaming machines to keep you entertained. It also has Shirdi’s only Italian fine dining restaurant called Little Italy. The coffee shop, Checkers, serves delicious vegetarian delights and also has an a la carte menu.
- What’s special: It ranks among the best hotels in Shirdi with a swimming pool. It’s also minutes from Sai Baba temple
- Suggested suite: Temple-facing Room
- Address: Shiv Road, Nighoj Village, Taluka Rahata, Shirdi, Maharashtra 423109
- Tariff: INR 3,950 per night
Website | Review
2. Keys Prima Hotels Temple Tree
5-star establishments aren’t the only luxury accommodations here; you can also find 4-star hotels in Shirdi that are just as elegant. Keys Prima Hotels Temple Tree is one. Located right near Sai Baba temple, it features a small shrine on the premises.
The hotel is ideal for vacationers and people looking for same-day check-in and check-out as it has day bed facilities in addition to regular accommodation. Guests can choose between the lower priced Key Room and the spacious Junior Suite. Key Café, meanwhile, serves up a sumptuous fare of vegetarian items. The breakfast buffet instantly peps you up and if you’re in a hurry, you can request for ‘breakfast on the go’, which is a nutritious mix of goodies. A hotel and indoor and outdoor play areas for children are a couple of other facilities to make your stay complete.
- What’s special: It’s a great hotel in Shirdi for a family. It’s also very close to Sai Baba temple
- Suggested suite: Junior Suite
- Address: Ring Road, Behind Sai Ashram, Shirdi, Maharashtra 423109
- Tariff: INR 4,550 per night
Website | Review
3. Goradia’s Lords Inn
Travelers looking for affordable yet luxury Shirdi accommodation need go no further than Goradia’s Lords Inn. It’s one of the few upscale hotels near Shirdi temple with tariffs that are pocket-friendly. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi and a complimentary breakfast as well as avail car rental services and request sightseeing tours.
Goradia’s Lords Inn provides guests with a multi-cuisine restaurant that has a la carte dining options and buffets with north India, continental and Chinese cuisines.
- What’s special: Affordable accommodation with a taste of luxury
- Suggested suite: Deluxe Double Room
- Address: Off Pimpalwadi Road, Shirdi, Maharashtra 423409
- Tariff: INR 2,200 per night
Website | Review
4. St Laurn Meditation & Spa
Travelers looking for 5-star hotels in Shirdi won’t be left disappointed. There are several choice options, one of them being St Laurn Meditation & Spa. The classy establishment boasts tastefully designed rooms, a multi-cuisine fine dining restaurant called Café Lotus and the Leaf Spa where all your pampering requirements are met through Ayurvedic, European and Oriental therapies. It also has an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by a manicured garden.
St Laurn Meditation & Spa is one of the 5-star hotels in Shirdi near the temple, which is just 850 meters away. It’s also close to Gurusthan, Sai Baba’s chawadi and Maruti Mandir.
- What’s special: It’s among the most premium hotels in Shirdi near the temple
- Suggested suite: Premium Room Deluxe
- Address: S. No. 5/19, Rui- Shiv Road, Shirdi, Maharashtra 423109
- Tariff: INR 5,800 per night
Website | Review
5. Hotel Sai Leela
Suggested Read: 10 Tarkarli Resorts For A Kickass Budget Beach Vacation
There are numerous budget hotels in Shirdi near the temple and top among them is Hotel Sai Leela. It’s popular among travelers looking for fuss-free accommodation without compromising on comfort and modern amenities. The rooms are simple yet stylish and boast a homely ambience. There are four options to choose from including A/C Double Room, Deluxe A/C Room, Villa A/C Room and Non A/C Double Room, each with its own appeal.
Hotel Sai Leela is one of the few good hotels in Shirdi that balances affordability with great facilities. It has an outdoor pool with side pools and a small waterpark, a children’s play area, and a garden where you can sit with a hot cup of tea and savor tasty snacks. Foosball and table tennis are available too in case you want to spend time indoors.
- What’s special: Fuss-free accommodation with a range of facilities
- Suggested suite: Double Room
- Address: No. 9/5A, Pimpalwadi Road, Ahmednagar District, Shirdi, Maharashtra 423109
- Tariff: INR 2,650 per night
6. Hotel Sai Grand Castle Inn
Hotel Sai Grand Castle Inn is a budget hotel in Shirdi that aims to provide its guests with a comfortable stay. The rooms are modern and fitted with amenities to meet every need. Guests traveling with families will appreciate the choices on offer including the Executive Triple Bedroom, the Executive Four Bedroom and Executive Five Bedroom. Free pick-up and drop services for temple visits are also offered.
- What’s special: It’s ideal for families and is among the good hotels in Shirdi near the temple with rates that are very reasonable
- Suggested suite: Executive Triple Bedroom
- Address: Pimpalwadi Road, Lane of Vijaya Bank, Shirdi, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra 423109
- Tariff: Approximately INR 3,000 per night 3 pax
Website | Review
7. Sai Laxmi Hotel
Suggested Read: 13 Places In India You Must Visit With Your Family
Travelers searching for hotels in Shirdi near the temple within Rs 600 will find that Sai Laxmi Hotel serves their needs perfectly. The no-frills establishment is suitable for people looking for comfortable quarters with no demands on luxury. The rooms and amenities are basic but more than sufficient to ensure a comfortable stay. The hotel is about three kilometers from Sai Baba temple but finding transportation is not a problem.
- What’s special: It’s a cheap hotel in Shirdi and perfect for budget travelers
- Suggested suite: Double Bed Non A/C
- Address: Behind Nagar Panshayat, Kankuri Road, Shirdi, Maharashtra 423109
- Tariff: INR 600 per night
Now that you know all about the best hotels in Shirdi, we hope you will have the spiritual experience along with the comfort and luxury you always desired. Perfect combo, right?
Frequently Asked Questions About Hotels In Shirdi
A. The best options for budget-friendly luxury hotels in Shirdi are:
1. Goradia’s Lords Inn
2. Hotel Sai Leela
3. Sun-n-Sand Shirdi
4. Hotel Sai Grand Castle Inn
A. If you are visiting Shirdi for a pilgrimage, it’s best that you check into one of their ashrams or Sansthan’s. You can also find a number of hotels in several areas of Shirdi that provides excellent accommodation options.
A. The best places to visit in Shirdi are:
1. Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
2. Shani Shingnapur
5. Sai Heritage Village
A. For sightseeing and pilgrimage, December to February is the best time to visit Shirdi. Cold and pleasant weather is great for outdoor activities. But if you are visiting this place from March to May, you can enjoy the pilgrimage without much hassle as there would be very few crowd.
A. The most popular attractions near Shirdi are:
1. Dixit Wada Museum
2. Khandoba Mandir
3. Lendi Baug
4. Wet N Joy Water Park
A. If you are traveling to Shirdi a 2 days/1-night trip would cost you Rs. 6900 per person while a 2 nights/3 days trip will cost you Rs. 7500 per person.
A. Considering the size of the city, 1 to 2 days is quite sufficient for a place like Shirdi where you can cover most of the popular attractions in a single day.
A. Yes. You can easily travel to Shirdi without worry even late at night.
Looking To Book An International Holiday?
Book memorable holidays on TravelTriangle with 650+ verified travel agents for 65+ domestic and international destinations.