On the eve of 1st Feb 2020, Sula Vineyards in Nashik will witness the grandest and the coolest music festival of India; Sula Fest. Nashik’s night sky in the first week of February will be lit up with vivid colors: there will be aromatic wines; a crazy mix of music performed by hundreds of music bands; palatable food; and kiosks offering ultrahip fashion.
Sula Fest Location: Sula Vineyards, Gat 36/2, Govardhan Village, off Gangapur-Savargaon Rd
Sula Fest Timing: Sat, 1 Feb, 5:30 pm
Sula Fest Price: 1-day pass for INR 2600 and 2-day pass for INR 4300
Sula Fest Rules
- Music goes on till 10:00 pm and food and drink stalls stay open till 11:00 pm
- They have a strict no re-entry policy
- Gates close for entry at 8:30 pm
- Guests have to attend the event with wristband worn at all times (tampered or torn bands aren’t valid).
- And the last and the most strict rule is, guests need to have a lot of fun.
What To Expect At Sula Fest
Sula Fest is all about indulging yourself. Be it the most insta-worthy pictures or the grooviest music, you’re going to go gaga over it. From delectable cuisines and delicious wine to voguish merchandise and fun games, there’s so much you can have an explore. Even if you’re not someone who enjoys wine, fret not, as there will be an extensive variety of spirits from across the world.
Sula Fest 2019 Highlights
See what you missed as we present you a recap of Sula Festival 2019 and a sneak peek at what you can expect from 2020:
Sula Festival 2019 Artists
- Sasha: A Grammy Award Nominee and winner of the DJ Mag Number 1 DJ, Sasha lit up the stage in Sula Fest 2019.
- Sashanti: For the fans of techno music, this one is going to be insane.
- Nikhil Chinapa: He doesn’t need an introduction. A VJ turned DJ, Nikhil created some fun electronic music for Sula Fest 2019.
- Juliet Fox: A rising star in the techno music industry, Juliet is popular among music lovers.
- Oona Dahl: In Sula Fest 2019, Oona made thousands of people groove to her music. If this star is coming to Sula Fest 2020, you should be ready with your dancing shoes on.
- Shankar Mahadevan: Who hasn’t heard of Shankar Mahadevan! The legend was also a part of Sula Fest 2019. You may get lucky if he’s coming back the next year.
- Jungle: UK’s hottest and most sensation band, Jungle came to India this year exclusively for Sula Fest 2019.
Sula Fest 2019 Schedule
Saturday: Atmasphere Stage: Baddra (TR), Paloma (IN), Diatonik (IN), Sashanti (RU), Nikhil Chinapa (IN), Juliet Fox (DE)
Saturday: Amphi Stage: Robby Banner (IN), Malfnktion (IN), Nothing Anonymous (IN), Spencer Maybe (UK, SE, IN, RU, AU), Hallouminati (UK), Lucille Crew (IL, US), Jungle (UK)
Sunday: Atmasphere Stage: Baddra (TR), Robby Banner (IN), Arsh (IN), Oona Dahl (US), Ankytrixx (IN), SASHA (UK)
Sunday: Amphi Atmasphere Stage: Mike Akida (GR), Malfnktion (IN), Paraphoniks (IN), Forelock & Arawak (IT), Mother’s Cake (AT), Divine (IN), Shankar Mahadevan (IN)
Things To Carry Inside Sula Fest 2019
We have compiled a list of things that you are allowed to carry inside the festival venue. Take a look:
- Warm clothing (temperature sometimes drops to 7 degrees)
- Extra blanket or personal sleeping bag
- Hand towels
- Personal set of toiletries
- Prescribed medication (if any)
Camping, glamping, crazy nights, lively music, and delicious food, Sula Fest is all about starting off your year with a bang. Missed the music and wine fest this year on your trip to Nashik? Sula Fest 2020 is around the corner and we’re soon coming up with Sula Fest 2020 dates, SulaFest 2020 schedule and Sula Fest 2020 tickets price for you.
People Also Read: